32. Life's Surprises

Start from the beginning

Animals by Maroon 5

Ex's & ohs by Ellie Goulding

Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth f/ Meghan Trainor

Bang bang by Jesse j, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj

Heartbeat Song by Kelly Clarkson

All of me by john legend (sang and played by Logan)

Rory loved the party, she was surprised that Ed Sheeran and Cherry had been able to make it to her party. She knew them reasonably well as she and Logan had interviewed Ed a few times for various articles and they had become good friends.

Logan had even set up a party earlier in the day that the kids attended before they had the adult party and the kids stayed at home with sitters/nannies. The party with the kids was more focused on the kids and had fun things for them to do with their parents, including karaoke and dance competitions.

A few months before Rory's 30th birthday, Finn and Andrea had found out she had stage 3 cancer. The prognosis was good until she ended up in the hospital a few days after the party. She developed an infection they couldn't control, and she died November 13 from the infection and cancer spreading.

Over the next month and a half Finn, Auggie and Taylor stayed at the Huntzberger estate with Logan Rory and their kids while his house was being renovated After Andrea's death Finn and the kids couldn't handle keeping the house the way it was so they were renovating to add a chapel. A room in Memorium to Andria and redecorate a few rooms.

Since 2010 Logan and Rory had 2 more kids, Denver who was born December 24, 2010, and London who was born January 16 2013.

Paris and Robert had their 3rd child a little girl Jessica born February 14 2014.

Colin and Honor had 3 more children, A girl named Aria born January 14 2011, A girl named Alisson born June 5 2013, and A girl named Amber born December 26 2015.

Steph and Tristan had 2 more children A boy named Scott born July 4, 2012, and a boy named

Lucas was born on July 1 2014.

Finn and Andrea had tried for more kids, but each pregnancy had ended in miscarriage.

January 1 2016

Rory and Logan were being driven home in a town car from the Huntzberger New years party around 2:30 am when a drunk driver sped through a red light t-boning the passenger's side of the vehicle that Logan was on.

Rory got a broken arm and multiple cuts and scrapes. Logan got the worst of it. Logan had a broken leg, 4 broken ribs, a collapsed lung and had brain swelling that he needed surgery for.

Logan's brain surgery didn't go well, and he passed away on the table due to his heart-stopping.

Finn, Taylor and Auggie had helped Rory, Ivy, royal, Connie, Denver and London cope with the death of Logan.

December 2019

The group was together celebrating the holidays with the big family they had made with their friends and children. They lit 2 candles in Memorium of Andria and Logan every night for the holidays since they had passed away. Finn and Rory got close after Logan died and bonded over the shared loss of their loved ones, even their kids got close.

The group of adults were sitting in the big Livingroom of Rory's house, and they were all talking about memories of Christmas' past.

"I remember one Christmas when Logan was about 10 he told his dad he wanted to meet Alyssa Milano my dad had just ignored him, but Pop had arranged for her to send Logan a video message, he played it so much it had worn out and stopped playing when he was 12," Honor says smiling