Chapter 1: What The Hell Are You Doing?

• Dedicat a Every Fan Of Mine :)

Arianna's POV

I leaned back on my seat, trying to get myself settled in and comfortable. I was in need of a relax after being up since 4 AM for a flight in 9 AM. I could've left at 7 AM, but leave it to me to be extremely worried about being late. I tried stretching out my legs as much as I could, since I've been walking around the entire airport. I needed to find something to do for 5 hours, so I grabbed a couple magazines and was all set. 

I was bobbing my knee up and down, nervous and anxious for the plane to get going to London. I just wanted to start my future already. I got a new job as a personal assistant at SYCO Records and I was excited to see what the future held for me. I would meet new people, get a British accent, make memories, and finally have a steady job. I checked the time for the flight to take off and we still had 20 minutes left. I sighed and decided to check my emails. I opened the envelope icon and checked for an new emails. 

1 New Email!

To: Arianna W.

From: Carol S. 

Make sure to go on Flight 27C to London! Have a safe flight! I will see you in a couple of hours! 

x Carol

I quickly replied to the message and turned the phone to airplane mode. 

Carol was the one that got me the job in the first place. We met at one of my friend's parties and things kind of just fell into place. Another thing about her is she's my boss as well! I don't have to worry about being on bad terms with my boss anymore, which was a life-saver. 

"Attention passengers! We will be flying very shortly. Thank you!"

The pilot's voice was heard over the intercom, as all the passengers were relieved that we would be leaving soon. I sighed, leaning my head back on the headrest. Being in First Class was so relaxing and comfortable. I don't even know how Carol could afford my plane ticket in the first place. But, I wasn't complaining. 

I shut my eyes and placed my ear buds in my ears. I presssed shuffle on my phone and tried to get lost in the music. Maybe I can actually doze off and make it through this 10 hour flight.

"HARRY! STOP MOVING SO FAST! YOU'RE SHAKING THE ENTIRE PLANE!"

"LIAM! STOP YELLING!"

"LOUIS! SHUT UP!" 

"I'M BORED."

"NO ONE CARES, NIALL." 

I opened my eyes and groaned silently. I looked over the seat next to me to see who was causing the loud noises and movement of the plane. I saw 5 teenage boys walking quickly down the aisle and yelling at each other. There was an older man behind them, trying to keep them quiet. He must be their babysitter or something. Poor lad.

They continued passing many seats and rows, while I was praying they wouldn't be sitted near me. The tan, black haired boy with the quiff passed me and sat 4 rows behind me. I sighed a breath of relief that I wasn't next to him. The sandy brown haired sat in the row in front of me next to an elder woman. A dark brown haired boy with noticeable electric blue eyes sat in the last row of first class with the blonde boy. I looked up and locked eyes with the blonde boy, as he was lugging three luggages behind him.

His eyes met with mine and he grinned at me. I smiled back and then turning back to the Seventeen magazine in front of my lap. Okay, maybe he was okay other than the other 4 boys. 

Finally we were about to take off, when a mop of chocolate brown curls sat next to me. I raised my eyebrows, surprised that he was sitting next to me of all people in this plane. Of course, one of the boys that caused tons of noises had to sit next to me. He put on his seat belt and I felt the plane start to move quickly. We were finally going to fly off and get this show on the road.

The Two Of Them. [One Direction]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara