Chapter 11: Soul Mate

// Arianna //

"Arianna, please open the door." 

I heard Liam call out from the other side of my wooden door. I glared at it and just stayed in my lying position. I continued hugging my cold, pink pillow and focused my attention on the TV screen across from me. I heard another knock and plead from him.

"Come outside, please! We haven't seen or heard from you in a day." He begged again.

I ignored him again and grabbed the remote beside me. I pressed a couple buttons - surfing through the hundreds of different TV channels to watch. I've been laying in bed for more than a day and I refuse to see any of the boys after me walking out on them. I heard them plan to stay outside my door for the whole night, just in case I would come out and get something. Even with all 5 of their brains working together, I still managed to outsmart them. I asked Reese, Simon's housekeeper, to bring me food when the boys weren't watching. She was in her early 30's and she looked nothing like her age. She was so young and understood how I felt. She didn't exactly go through this situation, but she understood why I needed some space. 

"Arianna, open the door." I heard Zayn softly say.

I leaned back on the bed's headboard and got comfy again to watch Breaking Dawn Part 1 for the third time. I leaned down from the bed and picked up my bag of chips. I sighed and stretched my legs from its tangled position with the blankets. I took a handful of chips and began chewing as the TV screen showed up with Jacob Black showing his abs in all its glory. Oh what I would give to meet that boy.

More loud knockings hit my door and shook my attention off of the tan, half-naked boy in front of me. I groaned and sat up from my bed. I swung my legs over as they dangled a bit before I dropped down. 

"Leave me alone!" I yelled as I was face-to-face with the door. 

I heard small mumbles as they finally got a reaction out of me. I rolled my eyes as they were unsure of how to respond to me. So, I made things easier for them. 

"Go talk to Harry! Leave me alone!" I yelled before walking back to my bed.

It was silent for a few minutes except for the small crunchings of the chips being eaten in my mouth. I turned up the volume of the movie as I got comfortable in my bed again.

"We talked to Harry already! He's really sorry, Ari! Talk to him please!" Louis, I assume, responded after a short few moments.

I scoffed under my breath and threw one random sandal next to me at the door. It made a loud banging noise and I felt content that I heard their feet shuffling away. I smiled to myself and focused to the scene where Bella was finally getting married. 

Honestly, I missed hanging out with the boys. I just couldn't risk bumping into Harry. After our little outburst, I decided to leave him and the boys by themselves because I deserved a break from the opposite sex. Harry hasn't even apologized once either. He hasn't came to my door like the other boys and I'm beginning to doubt that he even cared about me. The thought of that made me want to cut off his dick. I grumbled to myself as my mind thought back to Harry and his obnoxious self. I threw my head back as I tried to push him out of my mind. 

"Harry's stupid." 

// Harry // 

I grabbed a tub of vanilla ice cream as I placed the spoon in my mouth. I set down the cold container and popped the lid open. I didn't bother to get a bowl and just began to eat straight from the tub. I scooped a large spoonful of the creamy desert and began walking around the house. I walked all around the first floor, but found no one. I shrugged and just decided to walk back up the stairs to mine or either one of the boys' rooms. I kept scooping spoonfuls of ice cream and shoving it in my mouth. I passed by one of Simon's maids and heard her talking to another maid. They said that one name that immediately made me tense up.