Chapter 6: Alan Carr

// Arianna //

His face was getting closer the longer I looked at him. My heart was thumping and I thought I was going to faint from it beating that fast. His body was about to slam into mine and our lips were going to crash into each others. Our chests were pressed together and his legs were tangled with mine as he fell. Our lips were about to touch when Liam decided to come out of nowhere and started shooting at us rapidly. One of the darts hit Niall's eye and made him shake his head quickly, just in time before we had the chance to kiss. Instead, his face fell awfully close to mine. One dart hit me straight in the forehead and throat. I shut my eyes and rubbed both of the areas I got hit at. Me and Niall groaned, as I could hear the vibrations from his chest.

"Yeah! We won!" Liam shouted as he bumped chests with Harry.

Eventually, the boys realized that we were hurt and came to help us up. They slowly picked us up and checked if any serious damages were done. Thankfully, we were only left with bruises and soreness. I rubbed the back of my neck as we all walked up the stairs together to our hotel room. I checked my phone and noticed that it was time to get ready for their Alan Carr interview. I clasped my hands loudly as we entered the roomy, elegant elevator. When Louis quickly pressed our hotel floor room number button, I walked in the middle of the tile floor. I turned to them and smiled right before my announcement.

"Alright boys. We go up to our rooms, get changed quickl, and get in the car. We need to be at the studio in 45 minutes." I announched loudly, staring them all in the eye.

They all nodded, as Louis and Niall saluted me like I was the head captain of a ship.

"Yes ma'am!" They said with a small giggle followed afterwards.

As our elevator dinged and brought us to our hotel floor, I felt my arm brush against someone else's. I looked up and Niall smiled at me. I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks. He smiled and lightly nudged my hip with his. I giggled and bumped him back. I almost completely what happened literally 10 minutes ago, but of course, he had to remind me. But, from the looks of it, he's acting like nothing ever happened.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I leaned out my head of the passenger window in search of the boys. The wind blew my hair gently back as I stuck my head out of the warm car into the cool London air. 

"Are they here yet?" Paul asked, looking for the boys through my window as well.

I shook my head and started chewing on my thumb nail. I constantly checked my phone and we were supposed to be at the studio in 10 minutes. I leaned my head back on my car seat, shutting my eyes to calm myself before I blew up from the stress I was going through right now. I heard Paul shuffle in his seat and start up the car. I glanced over at him and looked back at my window. I saw some boys running towards us from the lobby. I perked up a bit and started buckling my seatbelt. The boys pushed open the glass windows and ran into the car before any fans could notice them. I looked at them and gave them a look. Paul was about to drive away until Zayn put his hand on the steering wheel, to stop us from going anywhere. We looked at him and gave him a confused look. 

"Harry's not here yet!" The tan boy said to me. 

"Well where is he?!" Paul and I yelled at the same time.

"The restroom..." Zayn responded quietly, slowling backing back into his seat in between Louis and Niall.

I groaned and rested my head back on the cold window. I looked back at my phone and right when I looked another minute passed. I clenched my fists and unbuckled my seatbelt that wrapped around my hips comfortably. I opened the door and walked out before any of them could object. I stomped my feet and made my way into the crowded lobby. I passed through people quickly and then found the person I was looking for. I glared at him and lifted my finger at him, as I stomped up to him. Harry was casually drying the last bit of water from his freshly washed hands. I stopped in front of him and tapped my foot impatiently. He stopped in front of me, raising an eyebrow.