The Beautiful World Of Matthias Jackson

Start from the beginning

Matthias crossed his legs and scratched his chin in deep thought, sliding his rose gold, wire-rimmed Gucci glasses back up. His light brown hair was slightly tousled with his natural blonde highlights coming through.

 Caught off guard when the cameras showed up at his house and set up a small studio in his living room, he was dressed like any mom with a four-month-old baby in the house. A matching black Adidas tracksuit with Gucci slides to match. His eldest guard dog Houston had his head rested on his parent's foot as he laid down in full view of the cameras. 

Matthias took a sip of lemon tea Luca has made for him from the blue mug in his hands and laughed a little. 

"I want them to have my resilience and perseverance. I want them to take every challenge head-on and the word impossible to never reach their lips," 

 I want them to take every challenge head-on and the word impossible to never reach their lips," 

The moment he stopped talking, his large hazel eyes greeted the cameras and the scene dramatically transitioned to black. Slowly fading into a shot of the camera following behind Matthias as he walked through the tunnel of Tacoma Dome with a timestamp of 9:00 AM in the bottom left corner. 

Every step he took echoed from the concrete walls creating a sense of dramatic intensity. 

Matthias was nodding to the people he passed, sunglasses covering his eyes to match the blend-into-the-crowd fashion he was sporting. Black skinny jeans with a plain black t-shirt with the muscles in his forearms protruding and a black duffle bag slung over his shoulder. His red converse the only color that stood out as he walked straight into the practice room. 

"Well, would you look at who finally decided to show up," Milo calls out Matthias on the spot, making the man feel almost ambushed as the camera pans to the sweaty backup dancers and his fellow bandmates who were waiting on his arrival before they went out on stage. 

"Listen, I have a reputation to uphold, I don't care if it's our last show," Matthias jokes as he tosses his bag down and Milo rolls his eyes. 

"Meet us on center stage, we'll be starting in five," His sister Kai reminds him as she walks beside Milo, leading the mass of dancers out to the stage with one person hanging back. Without looking at him, Matthias suddenly attacks. Giving Thomas a jab to his side so hard that the man doubles over in pain.

 Giving Thomas a jab to his side so hard that the man doubles over in pain