10. Lucky Number 3

"Matty," 

His tense body started to relax as I continued to kiss him. Drawing his lips into mine with a fine-tuned softness to it that I had kept in my back pocket just for him. His large hands felt so good as they crept underneath my shirt and ran along my sides. 

But his kiss lessons and I feel a shift in his attitude as he pulls away. 

"Are you okay?" 

I asked him, kissing the tip of his strong nose and he opens his hooded eyes about halfway so I could see the pools of lust that had formed. 

"Yeah..."

His voice deep was at the softest I had ever heard it go but there was no smile to be found on those cute lips of his.

"Go ahead. You can ask,"  

I knew what Thomas was thinking and he blinks a few times before finally asking.

"What number am I?" 

He asks and I lean back for a moment, pulling my hands from his neck and counting on my fingers for the dramatic affect. Laughing when I reach nine and his eyes widen. 

"Three. I always cut it at three," I say and he lets out a small sigh of relief. He knows I'm polyamorous but never asked for details because it scares him. 

It scares a lot of people but it's never what they think. 

"I can live with three," He says and tugs me forward with his hands still pressed to my bare back and my hands press against his solid chest as I kiss him again. 

This time his anxiety had lessened and I prodded his bottom lip with my tongue for a second before he allowed me in. Deepening the kiss as I swirled my tongue with his and enjoyed every last bit of it. He let me take control and I sucked on his tongue letting him to moan into my mouth. My heart instantly started racing at the new found person in my life. 

I mean this is Thomas we're talking about. 

Sure Maxx is fun and Wesley is sexy as hell but Thomas is a rock. 

He's someone I can talk to whenever I want with unlimited access, he loves my baby like it's his, and he's always there for me.

That's three things I can say about the other two.

He could be the ugliest man alive but those three things would make up for any physical deformity. 

Lucky for me, he has none.

I moved my hands to the drawstrings of his soft pants, feeling how turned on he was and he suddenly stops, gripping my hands in his.

"No, no, no. Not tonight Matty," He pants, completely out of breath and I can't help but whine a little.

"Why not?" I ask and he takes my hands in his.

"Because practice was rough, today was a day, and I don't want to fall asleep in the middle of our first time having sex," he says and all were very logical arguments but I can't help myself by making fun of him.

"I wouldn't let you fall asleep," I add and he gives me a few small kisses. While he does I rub the growing erection with the palm of my hand and he pulls back again.

"Haha no," he chuckles and I stop, for now. Satisfied with his amazing deep kisses anyway. 

"How dare you refuse a horny pregnant man," I say sarcastically and he rolls his eyes.

"Is that what this is? The lemon told you to do it?" He laughs and I kiss his cheek down to his neck before getting comfortable and just snuggling. 

"Maybe just a little bit," I add and the palm of his right-hand moves from my back to the growing baby bump.

"Wow, nice to know the bump has spoken," He sighs and I nuzzle my head into his warm shoulder, just feeling the intense need to cuddle. 

"Well I liked you before, I just didn't have the balls to do anything about it until now. I thought you were a monogamous kind of guy," I explain further and he moves to sit up, picking me up in his strong arms and placing me on my bed. 

"I am, but I'm pretty open-minded and I like new things. Maybe this is what I need," He says as he takes the baby's things and carefully places them underneath my bed with the exception of the camera and box of tapes.

"What do you mean?" I ask and Thomas comes back to me leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"Well, what do you want this to be? Explain," He asks and I pull him onto the bed with me, where he crashes into my soft feather comforter. 

"Can you stay the night with me?" I ask and he thinks for a few moments before nodding and we crawl into my bed. I turn off my lights and nudge my body close to his, feeling his warmth spread to my cold limbs. His hands reaching out to me in the dark, he gently caresses my cheek.

"So how does this whole thing work. You just string along three different people and call all of us your boyfriends or something?" He asks and I nearly laugh at just the thought.

"Fuck no, that would be way too complicated for my liking. It's much simpler than that," I tell him, liking the feeling of being wanted through his soft touches. 

"I just have three different relationships with three different people. Each one is different and each one has their own rules. Like for example, the other two aren't allowed to be in my room and you are," I try to explain and I was kind of curious to see what his face looked like but it was too dark. 

"I see, was that suppose to make me feel special?" He jokes around and I hook my leg around his, needing him closer.

"Maybe. If you think of it that way. As far as our relationship goes, you can make it whatever you want it to be," I tell him. I feel his lips suddenly press against mine and I take in his slow kiss. 

"Can I just call you my boyfriend, know there are two others in the picture and I share you without ever minding it, and call it a night?" He asks and I kiss him again, loving the tingly feeling he was leaving on my lips along with the way he caressed my hips. 

"I've never let anyone call me their boyfriend before," I say and he continues kissing me, not letting me speak.

"But for you, I'll make an exception..."