Very slowly, he put a small soft kiss on my neck and I almost moaned out of pleasure. I can feel Klaus smile against my neck. He knows the effect he has on me. Everytime he kisses me, I feel like I am flying.

Bad Caroline! Bad Caroline! I scolded myself in my mind.

"I-I am angry with you," I mangaed to say, and quickly I felt Klaus's posture shift.

"Why?" He asked in his dreamy voice again and placed another kiss in the same area. I bit my lip and stopped myself from moaning again.

I swear! This Hot Vampire-Werewolf Hybrid is going to be the death of me.

Yesterday, he, Damon and Kol ruined our girl's night.

"You know why," I said, knowing very well that he knows.

"We did it only for fun, sweetheart," he said, while placing a kiss on my cheek.

"You ruined the girl's night," I accused and tried getting away from him. He made his grip tighter around me and came as close as possible to me.

I then realised that he was shirtless. Oh, no! Don't look down, don't look down. I did and I saw his well-defined abs, pressed against my slim stomach.

I looked up and saw him looking at me with a smirk.

"See something you desire to get your hands on?" He asked softly. His lips were above mine, just one move and we will be kissing.

"Correct me If I am saying it wrong, love, but, girl's night wouldn't have been fun until we came," he said, his lips full on smirk.

Yes! You're right! Girl's night was actually quite boring until they made it interesting. But, I am not going to admit that, out loud.

"Tell me what's going on in that pretty head of yours," he demanded in a sexy way and it made my whole body vibrate. His lips were reaching my lips slowly.

"You," I admitted.

Just in a fraction of second, his lips were against mine, moving in sync with mine. It was beautiful, full of passion and strong love. He moaned and his hands reached down to touch my waist. He lifted up the hem of my tank top and drew circles on my hips.

That action drove me crazy and next thing I know, I was kissing him furiously, while I was on top of him on the bed.

He moved his right hand to my thigh and stroked it gently.

I moaned. Klaus growled sexily in a animalistic way before turning is over. But, he didn't break the kiss.

Soon, clothes were flying everywhere and we were reaching the peak of pleasure as we explored each other gracefully with care and love.

After about an hour, we both had a steamy bath and got out of the room, dressed in new clothing. We reached the kitchen ready for breakfast.

"How would you like to have your eggs?" Klaus asked while he got two eggs out of the fridge.

"Unfertilised," I mumbled under my breath quietly but Klaus heard it and laughed out loudly.

"Even if you wish, I don't think you will have your eggs fertilised," he commented and immediately I felt something pang my heart.

I won't be able to produce children. I am a vampire. I've always wanted to have children, scold them during their teenage years, help them through their struggles and grow up old with them. I mean, being a vampire, I have the whole life to do everything I want. But, I want the aging. The maturing. The growing too. I want to be ranked one day as adults or senior citizens.

Klaus noticed my change and walked towards me. I was sitting on a stool and my legs were wide open, so he occupied that space and brought my legs around his hips.

He forced me to look up, using his fist. But, I didn't look into his eyes. If I did, he will definitely know that something is wrong.

Why did I have to say that joke? Stupid Caroline! You are really a blonde!

"Love, what's wrong?" He asked, his voice demanding and powerful, which means that he didn't want any excuses.

"I am just confused," I lied. Ok, maybe it is half truth.

"I know when you are lying love," he said calmly and I shrugged.

Its like I am always caught red-handed. I am the thief and he is the police.

"Tell me, you can tell me anything, I am your..." he broke off. I understood his unspoken words. He is not a boyfriend material. I don't even know what to call him. Partner?

"I am fine, I don't really want to talk about it right now," I said.

He let go of the topic but didn't look that much convinced.

"We'll talk about this, later," he said and went to cook fried eggs.

A/N;

Hey guys! How do you like the story so far?

Bonnie Bennet rocks!

I need help. Do you have any suggestions on how they would have the talk?

Comment! Share! Like!