43 | the exploring

43 | the exploring

"Do you think she will be okay, Svet?" I heard a voice similar to Bonnie ask someone.

"I don't know, Helie." A voice similar to Elena replied. A hand touched my forehead softly in a caring way.

I stiffenened but refused to open my eyes and face the horrific reality that gave me a red slap on my face. Elena's name is Svetlana and Bonnie's name is Helena. And my name is Ophelia.

I have so many questions that need answering. They circled my mind, giving me a severe headache.

"I think she is waking up." Elena(Svetlana) said.

What! I didn't realise I was frowning until then. I have to wake up now. I slowly opened my eyes to see two forms hovering over me, concern written all over their faces.

"Welcome Back!" Ele-Svetlana said, waving her hands over my face and helped me sit up staright.

"Here. Drink this." Bonnie(Helena) handed me a cup of hot water and I drank it, feeling a little better than before. I gave the cup back to her with a smile.

"Are you okay? You fainted." El-Svetlana said.

Then I noticed the difference in her too. Svetlana had fiery red hair framing her face, stopping right before her shoulders. It looked great on her. Maybe when I get back, I should tell Elena about how red hair suits her a lot and I should probably dye my hair brown because I look good in my curly brown hair too. I looked over at Bonnie and she looked the same except one particular thing. She had green eyes. Bright green eyes and it looked good on her too.

"Hey." Svetlana waved her hand in front of me. "Are you okay?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Yeah, I am fine." I replied.

I have to get out of here and explore this place. Don't be such a coward Caroline.

I got out of bed and started walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" Helena asked.

I momentarily forgot they were here.

"Just... need some fresh air." I replied and they looked at me weirdly. "I feel suffocated." I said, giving them a pout.

"Ok." Svetlana said. "Don't be late for lunch though. Father would be worried." She said, folding her arms and I admired her bold stance.

I was trying to get used to her new fiery appearance and nodded. The Elena with brown hair looked like I-can't-survive-without-your-help-I'm-pathetic. But, the one with red hair looked like mess-with-me-I-will-kill-your-sorry-ass.

She looks way cooler in red hair.

I turner around and walked off. Once I reached out the door, I looked at the empty hallway and started walking, admiring the carvings on it.

That is until I walked myself into a hard wall.

"Ouch." I rubbed my forhead and looked up.

"Ophelia. What are you doing here?" A man I have never seen asked.

"Um. Who are you?" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

"Stop playing and answer me." The handsome man said steadying me by holding my shoulders.

He had brown shaggy hair that fell when he shook his head.

"No. Come on. Just tell me your name or I won't talk to you." I said and folded my arms across my chest. Surely, this man knows Ophelia and he looks really comfortable about it too. They must be pretty close.

"Ophelia? Fine. My name is Leonardo, Head of All Knights." He said proudly. "Happy?" he asked teasingly.

"Oh." I replied. "So, Leo. Can you show me the way to the library?" I ask him and he gave me a weird look.

"You don't know where it is? You spend practically every day there and you are asking me where it is?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. "Stop playing Ophelia. I am not going to fall for your tricks this time."

I remained silent. So, Ophelia loves books. She plays tricks on Leonardo. So far, that's the only information I have of her.

He placed his palm at the small of my back and guided me towards the library anyways.

Once we reached the door, I thanked him and scurried inside before he asks any more questions.

Once inside the library, I started looking at the shelves and saw a book named Handle. I grabbed it and started reading it.

I looked at the first word and frowned. It was written in my handwriting. I turned the pages and saw that the whole book was written in my handwriting. When have I ever written this book? What is going- Ophelia. Is this Ophelia's diary or something?

I flipped to the first page and started reading it. The more I read it, the more I learned about the three sisters, the king and Leonardo.

So basically the king married twelve women and only three children were born. Ophelia. Svetlana. Helena.

That explains the hair difference. And Leonardo is the son of the former Head of All Knights. So he practically grew up in the castle with the three of the sisters. The book ended with how the three sisters saved the king last week and how he is recovering quickly. It was also written about their powers that the three sisters had kept it a secret.

So, the three sisters haven't turned evil yet. I closed the book and laid my chin on the palm of my hand, using the table as a support. I started tapping the tips of my fingers on my cheek softly and my lips formed into a straight line.

I wish Klaus was here.

I hope Bonnie and Kol gets me out of this place.

I felt something cold touch my cheek and flinched, looking at my hand. It was the ring. Not just any other ring. The ring which had the stone. And my stone was blue in colour. It was beautiful, glowing in the dimly lit library.

Maybe if I grab the stones and hide it somewhere, the sisters won't turn evil. They won't have anything to remind them about it.

Or I could just keep them with me until Bonnie brings me back. Then, maybe the stones will be brought back with me.

I immediately smiled at the plan and heaved a sigh of relief. I stood up and walked out of the library to continue my plans.

***

Whaddaya think? *creepy background music*