36 | unsupernatural

36 | unsupernatural

"Go away," Klaus said, his grip on my wrist tighter than ever. He looked angry, extremely. But, he also looked scared and shocked. I squeezed my hand to assure him that it's fine.

He glanced at me and then back at the man.

"You don't have to be scared of me Niklaus - "

"Stop calling me that and go away," Klaus said, he was trembling with anger and I became more and more concerned for what was about to take place.

"Ok, but, remember, I am not Micheal, I would never do anything to hurt my own flesh and blood, would I?" he said calmly and glanced at me for the first time during the whole conversation.

He gave me a nod. And, then turned around to leave.

"I will meet you soon, when you are ready... ", Klaus's supposedly father said and left the place.

I turned to Klaus and searched his face. He looked at me and he seemed lost, like he didn't know what to do. He came closer and hugged me. I relaxed and hugged him back.

He is still in the state of shock.

His tense and stiff body relaxed immediately as I rubbed circles on his arms and back.

"Stay with me tonight," he said and dragged me with him. Of course I wouldn't deny. I followed him and we went to his apartment.

We slept the night there peacefully and I was so concerned about him but I knew better than talk about it. He needed time.

★☆★☆

"Klaus, come on, he seems like a harmless man," I said.

It has been an hour since we woke up and we have been discussing about this the whole time. I was sitting on the bed and he was laying on it. He is still not convinced.

"Sweetheart, I don't think so - "

"You are just scared Klaus, " I declared and he looked at me, his eyes darkening.

"I am not scared, why would I be scared?" he demanded.

"I know that Micheal made you suffer, tormented you, but he did that because he knew that you are not his son. Klaus, I know you never had a good father, but, now your own father has come to meet you and you can't deny the fact that he isn't evil," I let out a breath and he glanced at me.

Hope rose in me.

"Let's give him a chance," I breathed out and slumped my shoulders.

He sighed and turned to face me. "Sweetheart, why after all these years? Why now?" he sighed showing how stressful he is. I gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"That's the question, isn't it? Ask him yourself then," I said and he once again turned away.

"I am sure he has a reason, I am sure he isn't evil, I will be with you when you meet him, I will be there to assure that everything is all right," I said and laid down beside him. My head on his chest.

He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. I sighed in content.

After a while of silence, both of us got ready and went to the college. We headed down and went to the library, I needed to do some research and Klaus wanted to keep me company.

"How am I going to meet him?" he said and I shrugged.

"Maybe he will appear out of nowhere," I said and picked out a book from a shelf.