16 | the sacrifice

16 | the sacrifice

Caroline slowly woke up and found herself naked on the bed, the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day, she felt arms around her and looked at her beloved and watched him in his sleep. He was so beautiful. She remembered about last night's events and blushed. She slowly and carefully sat on top of him. She saw his shirt on the floor in reachable distance, She picked it up and put it on.

She started kissing his shoulders slowly and then across his jawline. He moaned in his sleep. She loved it. She gave one last peck on his lips and his eyes opened sleepily, adorable.

"Goodmorning," Caroline said and gave him another peck. He smiled sleepily and Caroline found it really cute.

"Goodmorning sweetheart," Klaus said in that sleepy voice which was freaking cute and stroked her cheek on her soft skin.

"You are wearing my shirt," Klaus said and smiled. "Yes, I'm wearing it and I don't think you are going to get it back," Caroline said playfully and she was gone. She was not on top of him anymore. He grinned. He put on his pants and went out of the bedroom. GAME ON!

He thinked about Caroline's favourite things and thinked in her perspective. Just like he guessed, he found her looking at the scenery through the large window down the hall. He crept behind her, she realised it and sped off again. Too late, she was caught and he threw her on the sofa. She smiled and he sat beside her. She curled into him.

"Caught, you really think you can escape me?" Klaus teased and lifted her chin up so that she can see him.

"You are a big bad hybrid," Caroline said and grinned, she kissed his cheek and layed on his shoulder.

"Did I ever tell you, how ravishing you look in my clothes?" Klaus said and Caroline blushed, Klaus noticed it and grinned, she didn't look up to see him, she started drawing circles on his hot bare chest to distract herself.

"You do know we have to get ready to go and find a witch right?" Caroline said, coming back to reality.

"You do know what you are wearing right?" Kol said from behind and Caroline jumped. Klaus took the pillow on the sofa to cover her legs. She smiled at his attempt.

"Awake already? Did my brother give you a rough night?" Kol smirked and went towards the kitchen.

"Kol...shut up," Caroline said in a warning tone before Klaus could say anything. Kol chuckled a little and drank a bloodbag. She let go of his hold and went up the stairs. She saw Katherine and Elijah coming down. Katherine smirked towards her, realising what she was wearing.

Before they could say anything, Caroline went upstairs and wore pants but still in Klaus shirt. She came down with another shirt for Klaus to wear. Klaus wore it.

"Alright, please go and get ready, we need to find a witch?" Kol reminded Klaus and Caroline.

They both went up and got ready and came down to drink blood from bloodbags. 

"Rebekah seems like the last one to come down today, she is always up early," Kol commented. Everyone agreed.

"Maybe I should check on her," Caroline said and went up. She opened the room and found no one inside. That was strange. She called out her name and checked the bathroom but to no avail. She came out and went down to the hall, to check if she is there.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Klaus said, sensing her tension and stood up from the sofa.

"Rebekah's not in her room," Caroline said and Kol and Klaus sped up to check the other rooms. Elijah was calm and tried to think, "Maybe she went out," Elijah said.