prologue

P R O L O G U E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                    GRADUATION HAS FINALLY finished. I took out my red coat and put it with the others, smiling and rewinding everything that happened that day. I heard footsteps behind me. I smelled the familiar smell I know. Klaus.

I smiled and turned around looking at him as he is walking towards me.

"How did you get here so fast?" I asked while I flashbacked to the part where he saved me, Elena and Stefan from those vengeful witches.

"I was already on my way." he spoke with his charming British accent while glaring at me with those glorious eyes, smiling.

I gave him a questioning look before he took out a paper from his coat, "I received your graduation announcement, very subtle." He said still looking at it.

I smiled looking down. "I assume you were expecting cash," he questioned with a smirk. "That or a miny fridge," I said meaning it.

"Why I had considered offering you a first-class ticket to join me in New Orleans." He said knowing what will the response be, he added quickly, "but I knew what you're answer would be...So I hoped it for something I knew you would accept," he said gladly.

I looked at him with a questioning look and eagerness to know what he wants to give me as a graduation present.

He sighed before speaking, "Tyler is now free to return to Mystic Falls." hating everything he had just said he continued while looking at my eyes which looked at him in disbelief. "What?" I said breathlessly.

"He is your first love, I intend to be your last. however long it takes," He smiled while looking at my extremely happy face which can explode any minute. He kissed me on my cheeks that blushed immediately. I wanted to hug him so badly and kiss him but I didn't because I know that I am in love with Tyler, Not him.

"Congratulations Caroline," He said while still near to my ear. I was speechless. I did not expect this at all. I couldn't wait to call Tyler and Inform him about this. "Let's get out of here before twelve angry hybrids decide to pick a fight," he said holding me in my arms. Normally I would push away, but this time I didn't, I let him hold me.

We walked out of that place slowly replaying everything that happened just now. "He is your first love, I intend to be your last. however long it takes." was echoing again and again in my head. I now knew it was real. That he had a thing for me.

"Thanks," I said smiling, looking at him with happiness. He turned around to look at me before he said, "As long as you are happy I am happy love." He said with his ever-beautiful smile.

We walked to my house slowly, happily, and hand in hand. The rest of the walk was silent. Once I reached my house I told goodbye to him and hurriedly went upstairs to hit the hay. I decided to call Tyler tomorrow morning and not disturb him now.

T H E N E X T D A Y

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the sun rays at me. I got up and did my morning chores quickly. I remembered about last night events while I was bathing. I went upstairs to take my phone with me to call Tyler.

"Honey, I have left you breakfast on the table!" My mum shouted from the kitchen while I was coming down the stairs. "Okay!" I said happily while I sat down to eat the breakfast my awesome mother made. After done eating, I was staring at my phone to decide whether to call Tyler or not. But, I just picked it up anyway to Call him.

●●●

HEY!

Comment, vote and share.