23 | the witch

23 | the witch

So after what happened yesterday, we learned that Kol is now a witch! We have another witch in the group now. Since, Kol is a newbie witch. Bonnie had to teach him witch stuff. Bonnie was not happy when she heard the news.

The Original Mother is a witch so, when Kol's vampire abilities were removed, he became a witch.

The floating feathers, were caused by him. Klaus was the first one to realise it. They were discussing about this behind the sofa when they heard my awesome singing.

So, they decided to have this talk later.

Meanwhile, we guys were too tired to continue, so after a cup of coffee and blood for the Vamps, we hit the hay.

Now, its rise and shining. And, I have nothing to do, so I slipped out of bed while Klaus was sleeping soundly. I am watching Kol learn Witchyology. It's funny when he does something wrong. Bonnie scolds him like there is no tommorow.

"Men trayul-"

"It maan, not men, its dra, not tra! you mewling fool-born whey-face!" Bonnie squealed. I giggled.

Funny things spill out of her mouth when she is angry.

"I am just learning, you don't have to be the Wicked Witch of the East," he whined and rubbed his head where Bonnie had hit him few seconds ago.

"West," I corrected him.

"Whatever, the witch doesn't have to be from the West," he mumbled. I shook my head at his playfulness.

"Say it again," Bonnie ordered.

"Maan drayulan avalum varu voila!" He said.

"Its vala, not voila," she said, her patience running thinner and thinner. I think she is going to kill him by litting him up on fire.

"Maan drayulan avalum varu vala," he said patiently and voila! The tied rope started untying itself. It was just a simple knot. Not the complicated ones.

Kol beamed at his achievement.

"Can we-"

"You have to say this mantra three or four times, if the knot is complicated," Bonnie cut him off.

"Ok, so, now, can we-"

"It depends on how complicated the knots are, the most complicated knot in history was untied by saying the mantra 93 times," she finished and smiled at him, sarcastically.

"I get it, can we-"

"Oh, wait, you were saying something before this right? What was it?" Bonnie asked, mischief evident in her beaming eyes.

Kol sighed.

"Can we have a break?" He begged.

"Yes, we may," I said it this time, and grabbed the two out of the hall. We stood in the kitchen. Katherine was cooking something. She was extremely upset when she heard that Kol was not a human. She is alone again.

Poor Katherine. Elijah was reading the newspaper. Klaus is still not awake. I vampire sped to our bedroom and opened the door quietly.

Before I could realise what happen, I was up against the wall, and Klaus had me caged around his arms. And there, I felt it, the familiar rush of feeling in my stomach. Butterflies.

"Goodmorning sweetheart," he said in his husky morning voice, in a whisper in my ear and I almost melted. I can feel his heavy hot breath fanning in my ear. He led a trail down my jaw and finally my neck. He froze there. Teasing me more. He knew I wanted it. He knew I wanted the kiss.