39 | taken

39 | taken

"Good morning sleeping beauty," a deep voice said.

I whipped my head around to notice or see anyone. But, none. The white light was coming from the tubelight above me. I sat up slowly, feeling my body ache as I did so.

Last time I remembered, I was in a plane. This area definitely does not look like a plane. It's dark. I'm pretty sure I'm slanting against a hard wall. Trying to touch my forehead, I raised my arms to it, realising that my arms were unusually heavy. Something cold touched my cheek and I winced, removing my hand immediately.

Chains.

I shook my hand and the sound of chains made me realise that I'm chained. With vervain laced on it, that's why my hands felt numb from the feeling.

I let out a loud sigh, trying to see through the dark, hoping for anyone to show up, out of blue. Any familiar face.

A human form made a movement in front of me, alerting my senses, as I crouched, hugging my legs, as if that will keep me safe from whatever was stalking towards me.

"You are quite a beauty," the voice said, "Now I realise what Klaus saw in you," he said.

"Klaus..." I gasped.

What happened to klaus? Is he alright? Does he know that I have been kidnapped? It must be killing him right now if he does. I hope everyone is taking care of him. I hope he is okay.

"Who are you?" I asked, bravely, as I tried to regain my confidence.

If I am going to die, I might as well die confidently.

"Brave," he said, "I am Marcel, ever heard of me?"

He said, and he emerged from the shadows, his tan face, analyzing me, making me feel uncomfortable under his gaze which I tried not to show. I gave him a cold glare.

Was he the name Klaus mentioned to me during our stay in New Orleans?

Yep. It is.

"What do you want?" I asked, "Let me go," I spat.

"Sorry beautiful, I can't let you go, right now, I need Klaus to come here, you see, I heard from a little bird that you and your friends were going on a quest to find the three stones, well sorry to break it to you but, you wouldn't have been able to find it, even if you found the places they were at," he said, a knowing smile made its way on his lips.

"You have the stones," I whispered.

"Voila!" He clapped his hands, the sound making me flinch, "When I heard that Klaus and his companions were searching for the stones, I found it a perfect oppurtunity to destroy him once and for all if he wants the stones so badly," he said.

Klaus doesn't want the stones. He hates the whole idea. Only I know that. I hope Marcel doesn't figure that out.

"But then, it is never easy to destroy Klaus, so by turning him into a human, it will be much more easier don't you think," he said, winking. "Especially, when I have an army waiting to kill him," he said.

He starting walking backwards as I glared at him.

"Including someone you called a friend," he said and then dashed out my sight.

He needs the book to turn everyone into humans.

Where is the book?

Who has it?

Where are the others?

I remember Bonnie having the book, last time I saw it. I hope the book doesn't end up in Marcel's arms.