35 | the rain

35 | the rain

Months had gone by, and everything was going on smoothly. No attacks. Nothing. Just the normal college life.

Bonnie's relationship with Kol is growing. Nathan and Elena are going out often. Rebecca and Stefan are on the same status too. While Katherine doesn't seem interested in anyone. And so is Matt. They are single and free. They both hangout most of the times and they both have declared that it is only as friends.

While me and Klaus, same old same old.

The Cold Winter Air has begun earlier this year. Everyone was happy and waiting for the winter ball. Klaus and I were excited for a different reason.

Will the man in Klaus' s dreams ever come? Or was it just a normal silly dream. I was starting to give up and Klaus wasn't.

It was morning and I had just woken up. I couldn't bring myself to get out of bed. I was so tired. Plus, it's sunday and who on earth wakes up early on a sunday?

It was raining outside. The chilly weather just made me more lazy and hesitant to get out of bed.

Someone knocked on the door. I internally groaned and waited for Elena or Bonnie to go but they were both sleeping soundly.

Great.

With heavy effort, I pulled myself out of bed and reached for the door. Once, I turned the door knob, someone grabbed me and sped away as quick as lightning. I panicked.

When we stopped, I turned around to face Klaus, giving me his famous smirk. I punched him on his hand and huffed. "You scared me," I complained.

"Out of habit, love," he said and Deja vu stroke me as I recalled the time he scared me in the bathroom. I shrugged and then realised that we were outside, my back against the mango tree, while he caged me. I was drenched with cold rain water and so was Klaus.

"Klaus, it's raining, and it's so early in the morning," I said and crossed my arms. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Come on, it's fun, staying out in the rain, besides you won't catch a cold," he stated and I shrugged.

"Whatever," I said. "Why did you bring me here?"

"To Kiss," he replied and glanced at my lips.

"Ok, but my breath smells like dead rhinoceros," I said and winked. "If you still want to kiss, go ahead, but don't tell me that I didn't warn you when you faint afterwards," I said pointing my finger at him.

He laughed, and came closer to me. "Faint? I would die for you love," he said and I melted into a puddle right there and then.

He brought his finger to my cheek and stroked them tenderly. Then, he lowered his head down and his lips met mine. It was a passionate kiss and I loved it, as my hands got lost on his wet hair. His hands roamed all over my body and I moaned out of pleasure.

Suddenly, I had an idea and while kissing, I made him move backwards, so that I wasn't leaning anymore. I opened my left eye and looked behind him.

Mud.

Yes, I am evil.

I gave him a hard push and broke off the kiss. He fell backwards and fell onto the mud while I clutched my stomach and laughed.

Hard.

That was so funny.

I felt strong pair of hands pull me. And, I gasped.

Uh-oh.

He carried me bridal style and his shirt was full of mud. I squealed and banged his chest to let me go, while he chuckled looking at me with a award winning smirk. He brought me on top of the muddy puddle and dropped me there. I fell in it and I was covered in mud.