EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE (what in the name of actual fvck?)

-1 year later-

"MJ! Wait up!" Peter shouted as he chased after his girlfriend.

MJ just laughed as the pair ran into the Towers almost crashing into some employees and walls along the way. They passed a plaque attached haphazardly to the wall, which Peter gently touched as he passed by,

" In memory of those who fell,

Friedrick Tor (1972 - 2019)

Ria Tor (2008 - 2015)

Anke Tor (1978 - 2015)

Missed but not forgotten."

Gatum, they had discovered after a questioning, went by the name of Friedrick Tor. A widow for his family had been killed in a battle. The Avengers had been there and trying to eliminate the enemy had not seen the pair hiding behind a battered car and the building that crushed them. Ria had survived the fall and had screamed and cried for an hour before dying from blood loss.

Friedrick was only trying to avenge his family and luckily enough the Avengers understood that. However they would not forgive because the damage had been done. Bruce Banner was almost killed from the attack. He still had to take medicine to ensure he wouldn't get a heart attack. Natasha Romanov still felt an aching pain in her leg if she ever ran or stood up too fast. Clint Barton would often have pins and needles run up his left shoulder. Each fallen hero had a lasting memory of that fateful day. The worst of those being Steve Rogers and Peter Stark-Rogers-Parker.

Steve has been stuck in a mirror-plane in which through the every mirror he could see what was going on around him yet no matter how hard he screamed or how far he reached towards the mirrors no one heard nor saw him.

Peter still woke up screaming at night when the nightmares became too much and he could actually feel the blows and the metal carving through his body.

MJ helped him though. He would often spend nights (secretly) at her house where she would tell him stories to calm his beating heart and ragged breathing.

They would be alright.

Peter and MJ rushed into the elevator where Natasha was standing in twirling a knife between her fingers as she talked to Pepper who was holding a stack of files and papers.

"Hi Peter, MJ." Pepper said.

"Lunch is almost done. Steve's been cooking like a madman since 10." Natasha chuckled.

"Sounds like Pops." Peter said tangling MJ and his hands together.

The elevator dinged and the squad stepped out and walked into the kitchen. Thor was sitting on top of the counter a snake coiled around his arm. Both of their faces were covered in crumbs as Thor split another pop tart in half and fed the snake one and himself the other.

"Hey Uncle Thor, Uncle Loki!" Peter said and held his hand out. Thor obediently places a pop tart in it and the snake slid off of his arm and popped up as Loki.

"Hello, little spider." Loki and Thor said.

"Greetings, young lady." Loki said to MJ.

MJ laughed and said,

"Hey Loki."

They heard a crash bang as Clint fell from the ceiling. He landed in the floor next to Natasha.

"Hey Pete." He slung his arm around Natasha's shoulders. "Hey everyone else."

Steve looked up, he was wearing a bright pink apron saying, 'Best Cook Ever' in comic sans.

"Hello Peter, lunch is almost ready. Can you and MJ set the table? We're just waiting for the rest now."

"Ugh, fiiiinnneeee." Peter said.

"Don't sing to me young man."

Peter just laughed as MJ him left the kitchen and headed to the eating room. The chatted sweetly together as they placed the placemats and utensils on the table.

Natasha came into the room holding a stack of plates which she carelessly tossed onto every placemat. Clint rushes after her righting every plate and placing a glass next to it.

They heard a chatter from outside as Tony and Bruce walked in talking about some new tech or other.

"Hey Dad!" Peter said happily.

"Hi kid." Tony said, bumping fists with Peter before walking into the kitchen to give Steve a kiss Bruce followed him.

"Are the others not joining us today?" MJ asked referring to Bucky, Wanda, Sam, Rhodes and Vision.

"They couldn't make it. So today it's just us." Steve said walking into the room carrying plates filled with food, Tony and Bruce following him. They sat down and started eating. They laughed, chatted and bantered.

They are alright.

And will always be.

Because they're the Avengers.

*insert pikachu face*

Holy shit. I started writing this story last year and I never expected it to get so far. Wow.

So, there will not be a sequel. I feel that this is sort of a perfect ending to this story. Sorry to disappoint. However,

I will make bonus chapters if you have any specific requests.

So thank you so so much for reading this. And guess what it's time for now?

EDITING.... yay.

Ciao!