Fvck, I almost shot you.

Chapter fifteen - Fvck, I almost shot you. 

The minute Tony saw Peter's face he dropped to his knees. The rest stood there speechless apart from Loki and Thor.  

"Peter, is that you?" Tony breathed as he grasped the boy's hands. Through the suit of course. 

"Hey, Dad. It's me." Peter said. He smiled softly as he curled around his father. The rest of the Avengers watched the heartwarming scene before dear 'Aunt Nat' decided to cut into the group. 

"I hate to break this up but, Peter. If it really is you, you have to explain why you are suddenly a 16-year-old, possibly are a hero, and was previously a baby." Natasha said cutting straight to the point. 

( What you are about to read is a slightly better explanation. If you already understand just skip this section. It will be in Italics. )

"Uh, well you see, about 5 or so months ago, Loki, Thor and I visited Doctor Strange for 'tea' or in Thor's case beer. They wanted to discuss a wizard that had been trying to take over all the realms and Thor and Loki, especially Loki, might have a better insight on who this wizard was and that way Doctor Strange could figure out a way to stop him using magic. 

But during our chat, I was exploring the house when I tripped over something and fell straight into a portal. It opened into this huge empty plain, the grass there was glowing gold and there was blood everywhere. In the middle stood a man in flowing red robes edged with gold, he told me that he was Gatum, the Wizard of Time. He also mentioned that he wanted to take over the earth and the only way to do that was to destroy the Man of Spiders. He said that I was what kept the Avengers together and without me, the world would be weak and unprotected.

Of course, I was having none of that and started shooting webs at him. But he would teleport around and we kept on looping back in time repeating what we had just done over and over again. At one point I saw Doctor Strange in the distance and got distracted, he hadn't noticed me and then all of a sudden I felt a hard force knock into my stomach, I was sent 12 and a half years back in time, where I woke up in the mind of my former baby self. 

That was when I was found by you guys. But just a while ago I woke up in my real body in the proper year. 2019. I had been sent back to 2007. So the past 5 months we were actually living in 2007. But now that I have my body back the time shifted again and now we are in 2019."  Peter said and then shrugged. "It's really confusing. I know." The team stared at him in surprise. 

( It's over suckers. )

Suddenly they keeled over, bar Loki and Thor, and Peter, obviously. Through their head flashed memories of what had happened in the last 6 months in 2019. 

They saw Tony crying and yelling a lot. 

They saw Clint and Natasha constantly looking for him. 

They saw Bruce in a containment cell, constantly turning code green on and off. 

They saw Doctor Strange opening portals all over. 

They saw Peters real birthday being sadly celebrated with the group of them, bar Code Green, standing around a Spiderman themed cake. 

They saw flashed of the past 5 months before their eyes. 

Soon enough their memory was restored and when they shakily stood up standing in dust and rubble, Bruce had gone Code Green, they rushed forward crushing Peter in a hug. They cried and cried muttering how much they missed him and loved him, yes, even Super Spy Natasha shed a tear or two. As they dried their tears they noticed that Thor and Loki had not hugged him at all. Suddenly something dawned on them,

"How did you guys know that he was Peter?" Natasha asked as she dusted herself off. Tony looked up at the gaping hole in the ceiling where Code Green had previously been calculating how much it would cost to fix then decided to leave it to Pepper instead. 

"Since we are Gods we knew something was up the minute we were sent back in time. Thor may look stupid but together we pieced together what happened and visited Doctor Strange many times to figure it out. The second Peter got his body back we got our memories back since you are all human it took longer for your mind to grasp the memories that were suddenly put in your head. That is why we managed to save him on time from your bullet." Loki said directing the last bit to Natasha.

"Fvck, I almost shot you маленький паук. "( Little Spider. You should probably know this by now if you actually read Avengers + Peter Parker one-shots and stories. This is used in every book.  ) Natasha said turning around and clutching Peter close to her chest. 

"It's ok, мать паук, ( Mother Spider, or Mama Spider. Again, you should know the drill by now. ) I promise." Peter said after pulling away from Natasha. 

"I have a question," Bruce spoke up after everyone fell silent. 

"Shoot," Peter said as he angled himself to look towards Bruce. 

"How did you get your body back?" Bruce asked. Everyone looked expectantly towards Peter. Peter thought about it for a moment before scratching the back of his neck. 

"I think it was his intention to send me back in time to my other body and while you guys were looking for me he would strike. But he clearly didn't so something must have gone wrong with his plan. That means that he didn't want to kill me because he still needed me and he has a time limit to how long he can keep people in a specific time plane." Peter said after a moment of pause. 

"It means Gatum is still out there," Loki concluded. 

"We might have to call in the other Avengers and Strange if he is as dangerous as Peter says he is," Tony said. He turned to the rest of the team, 

"Avengers?" He said. 

"Assemble!" Natasha cried out after a pause. 

Technically in this story lets just say that Gatum is super dangerous. Like Thanos level dangerous. But we shall not talk about Infinity War. 

Is this explanation better?

Thank god, Peter is back. I just realized that this story was actually meant as a fun and not deep story about their daily struggles but that just got tossed out the window. I think that after this fight is over I will do like a second book with things like field-trips to Stark Towers and such and Peter meeting Shuri and them becoming the best of friends or something. Gosh, that is actually a good idea. 

Ciao!