What do you mean break- aaaah!

Chapter six - What do you mean break- aaaah!

The next morning everyone woke up bright and early, ready, ready for their mission. After delivering Peter who had looked at them in desperation, for them to bring him with them, to Pepper. They boarded the Quinjet and flew off. It would take them at least 2 hours to get to the Hydra Base and they were all very stressed. Tony was pacing around the jet muttering incoherent things to himself whilst glancing every now and then at the digital clock on the screen. Natasha looked at the others worriedly. Everyone was so high strung, she bit her lip and thought to herself. Peter, he'll be fine, far far away from this mess. After an agonizing 2 hours, Clint finally said,

"We are here." Everyone jumped into action. Natasha looked into Bruce's eyes and smiled before turning and jumping off the plane, the others following suit. They were nearing the Hydra base when they heard gunshots. Bruce sighed but let Hulk take over angrily rampaging through the trees and towards the gunshots. Clint followed and Natasha, Thor and Tony ran, well Tony and Thor flew, towards the building well disguised in a mountain whilst Natasha panting slightly raced after them to keep up. Gunshots rang out from down below but Tony expertly swerved to avoid them. All he could think about at that moment was Steve. They arrived at the building and jumped into one of the trucks heading in. He beat up the men driving it and Natasha drove the truck much faster towards the large steel door. 

"Nat, what are you doing?" Tony said panicked staring at the nearing steel door.

"I'm breaking in Tony," Natasha said rolling her eyes. 

"What do you mean break- aaaah!" He yelled as they crashed through the door splintering their truck as well as setting it on fire. They jumped out just in time before it exploded. Because of the impact, they were blown back many meters. Suddenly they heard Clint through the comm. 

"Guys are you ok? We heard a huge explosion." 

"We're fine, we are also in. We have limited time before they find us so we have to split up." Natasha said. The rest nodded and they ran all in opposite directions. 

Natasha snuck around as only an ex-spy could when she heard yells coming out of a wall? She pressed her ear against the wall listening. 

-

"They will find me, you will regret this," Steve said struggling against the chains that were tying him to a chair. 

"Are you sure? Shouldn't they be here already then?" Red Skull said smirking. 

"Just you wait, they will come," Steve said confidently but inside he was worried. He had been here for a week? He wasn't sure. They have to be here right? He bit his lip nervously and looked up at Red Skull. Red Skull noticed this and immediately exclaimed, 

"Ha, you doubt your -" Suddenly an alarm started blaring. "What the - No!" Red Skull stared panicked at a little screen in the room. And looked back at Steve. "Well, well, well, your party is here after all. Let's have some fun, shall we?" Red Skull said slowly walking towards Steve.

Outside Natasha gasped. 'Shit' she thought to herself before saying through the comms.

"I found him. Find me, I'll wait till you guys are here," she said directed to Tony and Thor. After hearing her Tony checked for her location and quickly found her. He started running towards her. Personally, Thor hated all electronic devices but agreed just this once to wear the comm. He glimpsed Tony speeding by, knowing that he had found Natasha, he swung Mjolner and was soon close by Tony. Both skidded to a stop when they found her crouched down in front of a wall. 

"Where is he?" Tony said glancing around. Natasha held her finger to her lips and pointed at the wall. Confused he stepped forward while Natasha pushed his head against the wall. 

Red Skull stood in front of Steve holding a pistol at his heart. 

"I guess it's your time to go," he said cocking the pistol (I don't know? How do you load a pistol? Do you even load a pistol?). He pressed it against Steves' heart. 

"No!" Tony shouted from outside and blasted a hole through the wall.

"Tony, NO-" Natasha had begun. They gasped looking inside. Tony had knocked Steves chair over allowing him to be rid of the chains. But now Red Skull was pointing his gun at both Steve and Tony ready to shoot. All of them froze,

"Step out of your suit, I let both of you go. Don't? Well, then he and you are gone." Red Skull said grinning emphasising 'and you'. 

"Well, you won't get very far with that threat will you?" Tony said calmly. 

"Try me." Red Skull said aiming for Steves' heart. Panicked Tony stared at the gun pointing at his reactor and Steves' heart. Knowing what Red Skulls trick would be he stepped out of his suit and said, 

"Steve, you will be a great father." Red Skull laughed and pulled the trigger pointing at Tony, forgetting about Steve. It felt like everything had slowed down. Steve screamed and ran forward. Before you knew it he was lying on the ground eyes glassy. Instead of Tony, the bullet had punctured his heart. Taking this chance Thor smashed his hammer into Red Skulls skull (see what I did there?) leaving him broken and bloodied. Tony had closed his eyes anticipating the bullet but when he felt nothing he cracked his eyes open, to see Steve lying in front of him. 

"Steve? No. STEVE. You can't leave me like this, STEVE?!" Tony said sobbing kneeling down next to him. "Steve, stay with me." Placing his hands on Steves' chest pumping up down up down. 

"Tony?" Steve mumbled. "You will be a great father, promise me okay?" Steve whispered before drawing his last breath.

"STEVE! Yes, I will be a great father. I promise." Tony said hanging his head. Holding Steve on his lap. 

-

Hahaha, different isn't it? Cliffhangers? Does this even count as one? I'm not sure, but who cares, right? (random person in comments, 'I care.' No one asked you, did they?) I told you something bad would happen! I WARNED YOU EVEN! So don't come saying in the comments. 'Nooooooooooo! Why? Not Steve!' It ain't my fault. It kind of is but... If you like BTS you should check out my friend @Doggie_Dasha. That was off topic. Anyways, the next chapter is called. 

'Break the news.'

I thought of that on the spot. Its gonna be about telling the world, etc. etc. That Captain America is dead and that Tony had a relationship with him. Maybe I will also put in that Tony tells them that he has a kid? Please tell me better name suggestions. I have a feeling that this one sucks. Maybe,

'Stony Breaks the News.' 

Oh god, Lord help me! 

Seeya!