I promise.

Hello! Before I start I wan't to first clear up a little problem. I forgot to mention that even though Peter has a room in the tower it does not mean he lives there. They did up the room so that Peter could stay there to take a nap while the adults chatted. Peter, Steve and Tony live at the penthouse. Peters official guardians are Steve and Tony but this story revolves around his interactions with the whole group. Not only Steve and Tony. So his last name is changed to Stark-Rogers. Ok, you can read now.

Chapter five - I promise. 

Tony woke up to hear a loud crash echoing through the entire house. He looked to his side to see that Steve was not next to him. He jolted up and ran to the landing. Looking down he saw Steve suited up fighting a, a, Red Skull? He yelled for Steve which was definitely a mistake. Steve looked up distracted and Hydra took the opportunity and punched him in the face knocking Steve out. Before disappearing suddenly taking Steve with him. Tony stood there shocked and petrified. He snapped out of it running to his lab where his suit was. He pulled it on, not before hearing cries from Peters room. He gasped

"PETER!" He yelled running to his room and skidding to a stop his mind racing and his body pumped full of adrenaline. Luckily Peter was still there, awake because of the loud crash. Suddenly he heard it again. A crash. He looked up to see the ceiling, it was giving way cracking as if an immense weight had been pressed upon it. He grabbed Peter called for his suit and got the hell out of there. He was flying outside when he saw it, his penthouse crumbling away. And there was nothing in sight. Not a single large monster or mechanism that could have done this. He suddenly remembered Steve.

"STEVE, STEVE? WHERE ARE YOU? TELL ME YOU'RE THERE! Steve?" He ended weakly. Peter looked up at the weird man in a metal suit. He poked the helmet a few times. Tony looked down at Peter smiling sadly trying to hide his distress. He also noticed some reporters filming the entire thing, he groaned,

"Kid, we are going to Nat."

Peter clapped his hands. He had yet to speak since he had come here and the Avengers were anticipating what he had to say. Tony flew to the tower quickly handed Peter to Natasha who stared at him confused before getting out of his suit and collapsing on the couch passed out.
"What's wrong Tony?" She asked nervously, she had. Ever seen him like this before and was very worried.  Tony pointed at the TV and mouthed channel 003. Confused, Natasha picked up the remote and flipped to the channel. And what a sight. She gasped, the camera had caught everything.  Steve being dragged out bloodied and bruised by Red skull, Tony flying out yelling for Steve holding Peter in his arms, the penthouse crumbling to pieces before her very eyes. 

-

"Tony, I'm so sorry. We'll find him. I promise." Natasha said staring heartbroken at Tony. She called the rest of the Avengers together. After a quick and horrid explanation, they hatched a plan. They knew where the Hydra base was and they had to plan a quick attack, get in get out. Tony was determined to get Steve back but also terrified. 

"Hurry up!" he yelled agitatedly, "We need a plan!" The team was at loss. They were panicked and had stayed up all night swapping useless ideas. They weren't working together. Angrily Natasha yelled back,

"You aren't the only one that is worried about Steve! He was family, to us too! So stop getting mad at us and help!" she screamed putting emphasis on the word 'help'. Tony stared shocked at her and nodded slowly. 

3 days later they had a plan. Going only on caffeine they had come up with a flawless plan. 'The other guy' and Clint would distract most of the security outside by ripping and blowing things up. Thor, Natasha and Tony would sneak in the base and spread out. They would communicate through comms. Their first priority is to find Steve. If they have to kill Hydra doing so? Ok, that's fine.  Peter would stay with Miss Potts. They would leave the next day after having a good nights sleep and food. 

This chapter is a bit short, but don't worry the next chapter will be longer! What will happen? Is Steve ok? Is Steve alive? 'Dun dun dun'. See you in the next chapter.