13. Ginger Vamp Scrambled

Hey guys!
I'm glad to be so in tune with this story again and also to keep writing as much as I can this break.
It's soo relaxing.
Also, i know how incredibly lazy I am in that I didn't bother with a scrambled egg picture lol 🤫
Hope you all enjoy your Thanksgivings too!
-rednight73

Chapter song- Seven Sticks of Dynamite by AWOLNATION
________________________

Edward ran as fast as he could, dodging trees until he was sure that nobody would hear the crack of his body smashing into a great oak. It splintered in a great crack of fury that sent him hurtling into another tree. He couldn't stop the growls reverberating throughout his entire body.

   How dare she?! The little witch was so against him that she wanted another woman instead? Bile built up in his throat in repulsion and the angry vampire could hardly control his fists as he pounded them into the soil. It only served to piss him off worse when he realized just how incredibly thirsty he was.

He'd finally found someone who sang to his body the way he wished, whose innocent face made him want. Someone who could finally put to rest his hundred years of abstinence.

  He would've moved mountains for her if she had just said the word.

   His ears rang at the thought that the beautiful necromancer believed an inconsequential high schooler could meet her needs better than him. It was only when the ringing stopped that the thoughts of two vampires right beside him became evident. He spun around at the threat in surprise.

"I told you we'd find him here, Mistress!" A blonde vampire nearly screamed at delight. She was hanging upside down from a branch like some deranged monkey.

"Good girl, Gabi. Now get down here and tell your Mistress how this bastard will fight back." A tiny, dark-haired woman emerged from behind the trees.

   While Gabi's thoughts rang long and clear to Edward, this one kept a careful discipline over her own that made his spine straighten. Her round face and full lips rang an odd, distant bell.

   She looked horribly familiar...

But it was all Edward could do to avoid her claws near his eyes. He had never had this hard of a time with an opponent besides Jasper. The warnings that normally came so clearly to him were obscured and it took a second to realize that Gabi was whispering instructions to his attacker. He made the fatal mistake of listening.

   "He's hesitating. Now!" The girl said quickly, her words blurring with speed.

   The other girl striked and suddenly Edward Cullen was completely immobilized.

   His limbs were torn off unceremoniously and before he knew it, he was being carried away far from Forks in two separate burlap sacks.

————————————

"Jasper, what are we going to do?" I couldn't keep the fear from my voice. Jazz had taken me to the Cullens' house after the vision and now was pacing back and forth.

He made nearly three full trips around the perimeter of his tidy, book-filled room before he finally froze to face me.

"How accurate are your visions?" He asked.

I shrugged helplessly at Jazz as the silence stretched for some time. Light suddenly filtered through his wall-length window which made him sparkle like an odd disco ball. It wasn't hard to see his lip curl in slight disgust at the phenomena.

My dreams told me so much about him, yet his self-disgust wasn't on that list. I couldn't help crossing the room and wrapping my arms around him. "I think it's cute. In a weird way."