Hey boys- part 7

You open the door the see all the boys at the door. "Heyyyy" you say and move out the way for the boys to come in. You quickly realize that your in Lacey thongs and calums shirt. You pray to god that when you turn around your ass cheeks don't show. Just as the boys step in you hear "aghh" up stairs and it sounds like a moan. You let your eyes widen and wonder what calum is doing upstairs. The boys all look to you and give a confused look as they look up the stairs. "Oh, cals shirt" Ashton says. "Yeah I accidentally grabbed it this morning." You lie. Then you hear footsteps down the stairs. You turn around and see calum walking down with sweatpants on and a tank. Calum looks to the boys and then a mad face settles in as you turn back around to look at the boys. You feel calum scoop you arms up and your feet lift off the ground. You furrow your eyebrows and see the boys give cal a look. He carries you up the up the stairs and drags you up to your room. "What was?" You try to say before he interrupts you by kissing you. You pull away with confusion. "Calum what" you try to say as he interrupts you again and says "put pants on, your whole ass is showing" he says putting a hand on your ass. "I can't help it, i had been up here with you and forgot and had to let them in" you explain. "Yeah well they were all checking your ass out" an aggravated calum says. "Just put some pants or shorts on" he says as he leaves your room and heads downstairs to see the boys. "Whats up" he says normally. "Y'all just being weird" Luke says to him and all the boys agree. "Speaking of, what was that about" Ashton says pointing to the stairs. "Her ass was showing so I bright her to her room so she could get dressed." Calum says "why tho" Michael says "she had to rush to get the door, I'm sure she didn't want her ass exposed" Calum says getting annoyed and tired of lying. "Whatever" Ashton says dropping it. "Your acting like her boyfriend" Ashton laughs and Calum goes stiff in his seat. Just then you arrive in the living room wearing some leggings and calums big t shirt. Calum looks at you and his eyes immediately soften. "What should we do today?" You ask the boys.

"Whatever you guys wanna do" Ashton says. You smile and point to calum and walk over to him. As you bend down to whisper to calum he smirks. "Should we tell them I'm coming on tour with you" you whisper into his ear smiling to yourself. Michael points to the two of you and elbows Luke. Calum looks at the two of them and then smiles as he lowly says "yeah, they're gonna love it"  "yeah?" Ashton asks, repeating what calum said,(cal) he was aware it was loud enough for them to hear. I stand up and adjust my pants and I can feel calum eying my Lower body. "Ok guys, guess what" I say smiling as I stand in front of all the guys on the couch. "Calum gave you head?" Michael sarcasticly ask and causes the boys to burst into laughter. Calum mouths the words oh yeah, while smirking and Ashton says "whAT??!" Confused. "You guys are going on tour right?" You convincingly ask. "Uh yeah" the boys says. You pause and look to calum so he can continue for you. "She's coming on tour with us" he says bluntly. You both smile. "As your friend and photographer" you say and all the boys smile. "Wait really??!" Luke ask excited "yeah" you both say "MY BESTFRIEND IS COMING WITH MEE" Michael exclaims and jumps off the couch to hug you. As he hugs you, you feel his hand slam down on your ass and your body reflexes into Michael even more and your crotch area goes right into his. Your eyes widen and Calum looks frustrated. He gets up off the couch and scoops your legs in his arms and takes you away from Michael. "SHES COMING WITH US" Calum yells to make it seem like what he did wasn't weird. "Hell yeah, the pics will be good too" Ashton says smiling giving you a high-five. "Tank uuuu" you say like a toddler would and pout your lips.

"Lets drink tonight and watch movies" Luke says to everyone. "Yeah" Calum says agreeing. "We're gonna have to get more drinks" you say as calums sets you back down on the ground. "We can go right now and come back real quick" he says to you and the boys. "Uh sure, you guys can just stay here order some food for us please?" You ask  "Yeah, be back in like 20 minutes" Ashton says and You head upstairs and grab my keys. You put on some shoes and rush downstairs. As you head out the house all the boys say good bye to you and you say good bye back. "Calum you gotta stop acting all possessive" you say to him as you walk to the car. "God I wanted to punch Michael" he says to you. "Cal it's fine" you try to reassure him. "No you basically thrusted into him, it's not ok" he says "I didn't mean to, my body just did it responsively" you tell him as you toss him the keys from across the passenger side door. You step inside and Calum does the same, except when he gets in he roughly kisses you out of no where. You automatically kiss back and you accidentally bite his lip. After a minute he moves to kiss down your neck and you moan, "cal please drive" you say as you try to pry his head away from your neck. "God I just wanna show them what I could do to you" he says as he pulls away and looks you in the eye. He has a bit of saliva on his lip and you wipe it with your thumb. He turns his attention to the wheel and starts the car. "Is that why you wanted to leave? So you could do that" you giggle.  "I mean I could've done it in front of them" he says pleased. "Noooo, slow remember" you say to him and look to the road smiling

......................................................................................

Hi so I actaully really like this sorry. I'm sad I stopped writing it, but I hope you guys like what I'm doing