Shes good- part 11

40 minutes later we were all drunk. We all began to just randomly give each other dares. We weren't playing truth or dare or nothing, but if we thought of a dare, you had to do it. So luke says to me "hey Riley, go makeout with Michael for at least 15 seconds." At the time I was drunk out my mind and forgot about me and calums arrangement, I forgot about our stupid little game, and I didn't care at all. I walked over to Michael who was smirking and said "ok time me" after I said that I pushed my lips on to Michael. His were soft and plump but not nearly the same as my Calum. A wave of nervousness hit me, and I didn't know what it was. I kept going anyways. The more we kiss Michael tries to enter his tongue but I don't allow. Just as Ashton says "time" I pull away as I bite his lip. I look at his face to see his lips swollen and red and he now has a smile plastered on his face. "She's good" drunk Michael says. I look around the room to see calum looking very angry. "Riley, I dare you to let me do whatever, if you get turned on, I win" Calum says evilly. Hey that sounds like our game. "Uhm sure?" I say a bit scared of what he tries. Calum moves over to me and grabs the side of my face and kisses me with passion. There's that familiar feeling. Very plump lips and a warm smooth surface. It brought a heat to my face at the familiar feeling. It clicked. Shit. He's mad, very mad. As I realize that, he bites on my lip hard and my lips part as I make a frustrated noise at the painful feeling that touched my lip. He uses this to his advantage.
Drunk Calum is still good. He slips his tongue in my mouth and roughly makes out with me. Then he pulls back and I inhale deeply as I was short of breath. He moves to my jaw, sucking hard. Then down my neck to my shoulder. That does it, my head jolts back and a small noise comes out. He quickly lifts his head up in satisfaction. "You guys saw that. I won" he says proudly looking to his band mates.

"Dang cal what the heck" Ashton says.
"What" he says
"The hickey, you didn't have to suck that hard" ash says
"It's fine" he says
"Yeah" I say agreeing
"Point 3, hood" he says grinning
"Oh fuck off" I say
"Wait what" Luke says
"I DARE SOMEONE TO TAKE A BODY SHOT OFF CALUM" a very loud drunk Michael says.
"Not I" Luke says
"Not me" ash says
"Yay me" I say sounding annoyed, even tho I'm very happy I get to do it. Revenge.
Michael gets the fruity drink and instructs Calum to lay down. He does so and lifts his shirt up. I grab the drink from Michael and go to pour it on his belly. As I do so I "accidentally" spill some on his pants by his crotch .
"Oh, my bad, I'm sorry" I say patting the spot I got wet. Once I see the liquid on his body, I set the beverage down. I look him the the eye and stick my tongue out. Licking from his v line up to almost his chest. My body hovering over him can feel a tightness in his jeans form below. I hear the boys cheer as I finished my body shot. I wink to calum and say "point three, Adams"

He laughs at that and goes to the bathroom to "clean up" and "change"
After a while the boys wonder where he's at
"I'll go get him" I say already moving up the stairs. I reach his bedroom and walk right into his bathroom smirking. I see him biting his lip as he pumps himself. He looks over at me and moans. "Better hurry, the boys want you back downstairs" I say
"Agh, stop talking" he says frustrated
"I could tell them ur busy jacking off?" I say harshly
"Pull that with mike again and I swear" he says as he's interrupted by a moan.
"Didn't mean anything" I say looking to his hand and then back to his eyes.
"Fuck" he says throwing his head back.
I decided I was gonna edge him on so I was whispering things in his ear like "you look so hot like that" "I could do better" and he pumps faster as I do so. Once he finishes I say "point 4 Riley" with a grin.
"Ugh you just had to come up here" he says almost annoyed that he's loosing.
"Hurry up and change those pants" I say leaving the bathroom.

I get downstairs and tell the boys he'll be out soon, and that he was trying to find a rag to wash off with. They believed it. I see him come down stairs in a pair of shorts and a SnapBack, facing backwards. My mouth drools at the sight. "Why the hat?" Luke ask.
"Just wanted to put it on."
By now it was 1 am and we were all so drunk. We soon all headed to sleep. We had one spare bedroom and Michael insisted he sleep alone. So I offered for Luke and Ashton to sleep In my bed, since I was small compared to calum and they agreed. We all laid down in the bed and drifted to sleep. I think Luke and Ashton were cuddled. Cute Ik. But I was awoken in my sleep by a hushed voice. Calum patting my body and saying "riles, ry, get up" I sit up and look at him and say angrily "what, why"
"I can't sleep, please come lay with me"
"Fine" I say getting up and grabbing his hand and quietly walking across the hall to his room, leaving lashton asleep on my bed.