Na na- part 9

We got back to the house no less than 1o minuets later and we enter the house to see them eating pizza. "Oh come on" I say aggravated, and Calum flicks off Ashton. "Relax there's still a bunch left" Michael says, and he takes another bite.
(AUTHORS NOTE. Y/N's NAME IS NOW RILEY, THANK YOUU)
"What did you guys get, Riley?" Luke ask me. I see calum smugly grab the box of tampons and hold them up with a smile. "Ahaha, your so funny" I say sarcastically as the boys laugh with Calum. "Wait you're on your period?" Ashton ask. "Nooo, but I'll be soon"
"Let's get to drinking" Michael says interrupting
"Here mate" Calum says as he hands Michael a fruity one.
"Wait these are so good. Who got these?" Mike ask
"Meee, youve tried them?" I ask
"Yeah, drink it" Mikey says back
I grab one as well and get Calum to open it for me, he does it with ease. I raise the glass to my mouth and let the punch flavors take over my tastebuds and swallow.
"Mmm this is, really good"
"Told ya'" he says to me.
"Ba- try this" I say turning to calum as I put the glass up to his mouth. He obliges and I pour liquid into his mouth and he swallows once I pull the drink away.
"It's pretty good" he says in an accent
"Watch your accent come out more because your drinking" I say laughing and the others laugh with me too.

3 drinks later

We're all getting kinda drunk at this point. We haven't drunk in a long time and it was pretty fun. I get a beer this time and admit the fact that it's not that pleasant of a taste, but I drink it anyways.
"Riley come watch Calum give Luke a lap dance" Michael says loudly.
"Wait let me put on some music" I say giggling
"Kk"
I connect to the speaker in the living room and put on "na na" by Trey songs and I hear calum say
"Ohh yeaaah"
"Ew cal, don't" Luke says awkwardly
"Don't say that, I'm the one who has to give you a lap dance" he says to Luke
I walk over to the boys and watch in awe. Calum turns around so his ass is facing lukes face and I see luke grimace. Calum slowly move his ass to the beat of the music and then put his booty on lukes lower stomach.
"Ew, move your ass away from my dick right now" Luke says in disgust like a college sorority girl.
Calum turns his body around a faces Luke, moving his hips is a thrusting sensation.
"Ok, enough cal" I say laughing as everyone but Luke laughs hardly. Luke stands up and gets far away from cal.
"I bet you won't give Riley one" Luke says annoyed.
"Come on babyyy, come sit down" Calum says like he's a strip club manager trying to earn some money from a girl who doesn't want a male dancer on her. I giggle and sit down in the chair and look to all the boys who are interested.
"Sit back and relax" he says as he looks me in the eye. He straddles my body since I'm a girl and it's less awkward. Plus what the boys don't know is that we secretly like each other. He begins grinding his body on me to the beat of music. I hear whistles come from the boys along with laughter. I laugh along with them. Calum gets up and put his leg on one side of my chair. His crotch area open to me, and he begins moving his hips In a circle. The guys laugh even harder. He turns his ass to me and twerks. I move my hand to begin slapping his ass as I say "get itttt" while laughing and I swear the boys never laughed harder. Calum gets up and takes a bow.

As I stand up I give him a high five and he smiles. "Ok, my turn" Calum says grinning.
"Fine since you did such a good job, I'll guess I'll give you one" I say
Luke and Ashton say "ohhh" like one of those movies. I grab my drink and pour the rest of it in my mouth before I swallow it. I see calum staring. I move to straddle him as I look him in the eyes and smirk. I feel the alcohol begin to kick in and im now drunk. I grind onto him like it was my job to survive, the boys all whistle. "Yeah Calum" a drunk Michael says. I get up and move my body around the chair, keeping my hand on his chest the whole time. Once I get to the front I began doing some more work. Once I was done I whisper to calum.
"Point two, Adams"
He gives a shocked face to me and I laugh.