A dream- part 3

You fell asleep pretty early last night because you were super tired , so you fell asleep on the couch cuddling cal. But you realized you had been awoken by a horny calum. "Y/n stop dreaming about me you weirdo" he says with a smirk. "I was not dreaming about you! You like to assume" you try to lie but he dosent fall for it. "Oh yea , then why did you say , OH CALUM , yesss!!" He exclaimed exaggerating. Ok I know your lying because I never say things like that during sex so. "Prove it to me , sweetheart" he says grinning
_____________________________________________________________
                                           Later that day
"You know we are going on tour?" Cal say while staring at you . "Yea , what about it?" You question looking up
So we have an extra bunk and I wanted to know if you wanted to go with us, we're both out of school, we're best friends and the boys like you." Calum explains looking for hope in your eyes. "Oh my god are you serious cal?!!" You exclaim jumping on his lap giving him a big hug. "Yes, you know I love you y/n " cal says squeezing you tightly . "I love you too cal" you say sitting up straight straddling his lap. Then you get and idea .. you start moving around reaching for your phone . Making sure your hips move forward, and then move around just to see what he would do. Just as you sat up he grunted , gripping your waist tightly. You simply say "what was that for ?" Trying to look innocent. "Y/n I know what your doing , and you better stop you naughty girl" he says glaring into your soul trying to get the message across to you. "What you don't like naughty girls?" You say getting off his lap. Only to be pulled back down, when you look at cal he has a look of concern on his face. "Y/n I'm not gonna lie , I like naughty girls, but I actually really like the one sitting on my lap right now." He says trying to find a way for you to understand. "Calum , I like you , as more than friends if I'm being honest." You say as you get off his lap , scare off what he will say. That's when he grabs your body and whispers to you "be mine babygirl, I'm all yours." That's when you turn around and kiss him roughly.