Point one- part 8

At the store
"So uh, hey cal?"
"Yeah?"
"Can we get tampons?"
"Ew my girl- my bestfriend bleeding uncontrollably from her vagina"
(He says sarcastically scrunching up his face)
I take note of the fact that he almost said girlfriend.
(Oh and yes we're changing this story to a mix of second and first person)
"Ew my bestfriend masturbating in front of me while his bandmates knock on the door"
"You we're watching"
"You were moaning my name"
"You enjoyed it"
"You looked at me while you came"
"Again, you enjoyed it"
"You got off to me"
"Not the first time"
"Thomas hood"
(Should we come up with a fictional name from here on out for our character. Yeah I think we will)
"I mean we did fuck"
"I mean you keep kissing me a lot and trying to turn me on"
"Oh you mean like this?"
Calum says as he takes a stride towards you and cups your face as he kisses you again, also biting your lips in the process. "I swear babygirl, I would punish you right now" he says pulling away as he smirks at you and you let out a frustrated noise.
"Not fair"
"It still turned you on. Point one, hood" he says putting up a finger.
"Try me"
"I already have"
"Ok can we focus on what we came here for" I say as I remember where we are. Any one who has been listening to us while we walk down the isles of the store are probably hella grossed out.
"Right, so tampons?" He says
"This way"

As you walk down the isles of the store you spot the isle with hygiene products. "Ok I just need one box of regular flow, I should be starting soon" I say sounding sad at the end. "You'll be fine" he says as he grabs a box of Tampax and puts it in the small cart (basket) you were holding and he looks around embarrassed. "Oh stop it" I say as I smack his chest. I turn around on my heavy feet and stride to the alcohol area of the store. "Ok so I want something fruity, what do the boys like?" I ask calum. "To be honest they like the same kind of stuff you do, but get some regular beers too" Calum says as he joins beside you, staring at all the choices. I pick out a pair of pink drinks and then grab some Manly beers, request of Calum. Just then calums phone rings and he picks up. It's a FaceTime call. "Where you guys at?" I hear Ashton ask. He moves his body and Phone lower to my level and smiles as we both come into frame of the camera. I see a flash go on Ashton's face on the screen and I become aware he had taken a screenshot. "Well were about to leave. Calum has the concentration of a toddler" you say as you turn to face him. "Ok well food should be here soon so hurry back. You know, if you want" Ashton says laughing. "Nooo, dont eat the food" he whines and I  pout to the camera with him. Another screenshot gets taken. "Dude fuck off" I say sticking up my middle finger. Another screenshot gets taken. "Ok goodbye" you say annoyed and hang up the phone. "Uh, y/n don't be mad, but I see a hickey on your neck" Calum says blankly. "Oh my god where"
"Right here" Calum says moving down to kiss a spot on your neck.
"Ugh, Calum stoooop" you whine moving away from him.
"Point 2, hood" he says smiling
"Do I really tho?" I ask
"Yeah, lets hope the boys don't notice"
"Ugh, you stupid horny dude" I say frustrated.

We get to the check out area and quickly get done. "Ok so let's hurry before they actually eat all the food" I say running to the car and Calum soon follows behind me. Calum gets in the drivers seat again and turns the music up slowly. As we get closer to the house I put my hand on calums thigh, I'm not sure if it has to same effect it has on girls but I'm gonna try. He seems to not be bothered my it. I pick my hand up and roughly place it back down onto calums dick area. He furrows his brows but keeps and steady eye on the road. You begin to slowly move your thumb "soothingly" across his leg super close to his crotch, as the rest of your hand was resting on it. He swallows hard and speaks up. "Alright stop"
"Point one, me" you say smugly

Oh ok