3 weeks- part 13

"Riley don't comment that" Calum says laughing as he walks into the living room.
I giggle
"What comment" I say as I turn to see him coming around the couch.
"Maybe one day, I like your username" he says showing the phone"
"Oh yeahhh, about that. Calumsnut. Yeah I like it" I say smirking
"What the fuck Riley" he says bursting out into laughter.
"Don't say that, that's gross" he says again
"No, have you tried it" i say giggling
"Alright that's it, really. You're disgusting" he says fake scolding me.
"When do we go on tourrrr" I say to him as I turn on my side.
"3 weeks" cal says
"Speaking of which can I take some pics of you boys and we can use em' for like advertisement for tour" I say getting up off the couch.
"You can of me, I'm not sure if the boys are down." Cal says looking to his phone again.
I head off to my room and grab my camera and look at it with pride. I reach in my back pocket and snap a pic of me holding the camera. I then call Michael quickly to ask if they'd be down.
"Hey" he says
"Hi, do you boys wanna have like a photo sesh today, cal said he's down" I say looking to my camera again. Calum walks in and grabs it from me with a smile.
"Ugh don't be a big baby" I pout to mike
Calum turns on the camera and lifts it up to his eye.
I look to calum and smile at him being goofy.
"That means I have to be on camera" mike says
"Bro you're on camera literally all the time, so that's not the issue" I say to him and I look back to calum.
Calum grabs the phone from my hand.
"Hey dipshit, get your ass ready and tell the boys we're taking pics today. Or I'll kick your lazy ass" Calum says smirking once he finishes.
"Cal" I say sympathetically
"No he's gonna do it, watch" he says
"Fuck you cal, we will be there soon" Michael says and then hangs up
"Ugh thank you" I say to calum.
He takes another picture of me.
"Alright go get ready lover boy." I say turning the camera around to cal and take a picture.
"Hey no fair" he says as I push him towards the bathroom.
I sit on my bed in my room and mess around with the camera a bit and then laugh as I hear Calum scream
"SHES A GOOD GIRL"
"She's daddy's favorite" I say to myself before he says anything. I know cal can't hear me and he's just singing whatever comes to his mind.
"She's daddy's favorite" he finishes
"Yeah daddy loves Riley" i hear him say louder than usual to makes sure I hear.
"Calum shut up" I scream to him.
I hear his laughter over the shower water.
I go thru the old photos I've taken on my camera and smile. I don't notice Calum come through the bathroom door until he speaks up.
"Damn Riley look at me" pout like
"No you're naked" I say amused.
"Babe look" he says again
I look up to see him standing there like a starfish and he has a smirk on his face.
"Ew you weirdo" i say looking away .
"Go get dressed, I'll be in here" I say to him as I look at my camera again
"Ugh babe" he says as we walks out the room
As I'm looking through all these old photos, Luke texts me,
"Hey were like here, so let us in"
I take a look out my window and see the boys all pulling into the driveway. I get off the bed and rush downstairs with the camera around my neck. As I push the front door open, I strike a pose and say
"Heyyy boys" in a cheesy mean girls voice.
"Hey"  "hi"  "oh my god"
I hear in return. My cheeks turn up right into a big grin and I hear Ashton giggle.
"Ok so we can stay here and take pics or like I know some places we could go" I say to the boys as I let them into our house.
"You look good" I say to all them and they smile. All our eyes seen gaze off somewhere else and I see a very hotly dressed calum come down the stairs.
"What did you do this time ry" Luke says laughing
"What?"
"Why is he dressed like he's trying to outdress us" Luke says
"Well i don't know, ask him" I say
"Damn can I not try to look food for once" Calum says
I pull out my phone and quickly send a text
^you look good all the time. Better on top of me too ;)^
Michael and Luke get into an argument and I see cal look at his phone and gasp. His mouth forms an o. I see Ashton take a peek at what calum was gasping at and his face srunches up.
"Ugh eww, ok gross I need to have a talk with you Riley" Ashton says grossly and he grips my arm harshly. I can't help but t𝐨 contort my face up in pain as I'm being pulled away from the group. All attention on me now. We reach the back patio to me and cals house and ash shuts the glass door.
"Ok let's talk" he says as he lets go of my arm and looks at me.
"Am I in trouble. Like what did I do" I say
"It's you and cal" he says
"So you don't support us?" I say scrunching my face up I'm anger. My arms cross over my chest and I take a small step back away from him.
"No, I just need to now what's going on" he says harsh
"And why is that" I say smirking.
"Because I don't want him hurting you" he says
"He's not going to" I say rolling my eyes.
"Just explain"
"Ok so like we ended up fucking the night after he told me he wanted me to go on tour with y'all as a photographer. I enjoyed it. Then after that we talked about how we felt when we woke up and we both like each other. We agreed to take it slow. But clearly we are just really sexual. But were not dating yet." I say as I catch a breath.
"What did he say about you"
"He was shy, personal about it. So I trust him with how he felt. You know, he doesn't like opening up that much" I say getting a softer feeling. I loosen up my anger.
"Yeah. I trust y'all. I just wanted to understand it all" he says to me while giving me a small smile. I smile back.
"So like y'all fuck a lot?" Ash ask amsued.
"Ugh noo, we just ya know, makeout a lot and all that stuff. Obviously not around y'all because I think that's awkward. He probably does not care." I say laughing
"Let's find out" ash saying opening the glass door. I see all the boys staring at us and Calum with a more worried expression. That means they were trying to know what we were talking about.
"Hey cal, you'll makeout with her, in front of us right now?" Ashton says stepping inside.
"What! shut up" I say blushing as I step inside.
"No he won't do it. No balls" Michael says edging calum on.
"Pshh" I hear him say as he strides towards me. I see Ashton's school girl smile come across his face. Calum was not playing when he went for that kiss. He was rough yet passionate. He used tongue. He really was making out with me like when we're about to fuck. *lmaooo* I was so embarrassed my cheeks were red. Calum had his hand around my neck and was so into it. He pulled away smirking as he looked at me blushing a shade of red I didn't know was one.
The boys just looked at us in awe and lowkey looked proud. "LOOK SHES BLUSHING" Michael teases me.
"Stop I feel like it's weird when we do that in front of y'all" I say
"Haha shes blushing" mike says
"Oh yeah?" I say raising my brows. I turn to cal and stand up on my tip toes putting my hand on the side of his face. I kiss him with all my passion. Damn I really said no balls. Once I realize what I did I pull away and hear calum let out a sinful whine. He widens his eyes once he realizes what he did and all the guys immediately tease him about it and it was his turn to blush.
"Holy shit, is cal a sub" Luke says amused
"Noooo" I say shutting that down real quick.
"Ouuuu" Ashton says giggling
"Babe I thought it was hot. Don't worry about them" I say quietly to him. I just called him babe. A smile forms on my face.
"Let's go take some promo pics for TOURR" I say loudly at the end getting all my things as I head towards the door. All the boys let out happy yells and follow my footsteps.