Welcome to the world

hey guys, sorry for the late update. Can't believe I got so many reads and votes, thank you all. I just watched Frozen 2. Yes I know it's for kids but I'm a child at heart, plus it's actually pretty good. 

previously:

Jace smiled proudly at Clary, "You did it!"

"Ya think?" 

"No, I know," Jace smirked, while Clary just slapped him and motioned for her babies from the doctor.

"Can I have my babies?"

"Yes and the oldest was a boy."

"Okay, the boy is Jonathan Stephen Herondale and the girl is Amora Isabelle Herondale," Jace said, cutting the umbilical (is that how you spell it?) cord, then handed Jonathan to Clary and kept hold of Amora.

The new parents were smiling at their twins, until the newborns decided to ruin the moment and cry.

"Aww they're hungry," Clary cooed, the turned to Jace and demanded, "Give me my baby and get out."

"But it's nothing I haven't seen before," Jace pouted.

"Then unsee it, close the curtains and get out," Clary said simply but it was obvious her temper was rising.

Jace threw his hands up in surrender and walked out, not wanting to risk his life, which. was already walking on thin ice.

After Clary had fed had fed them, she beckoned Jace back in and ordered him to get everyone, but only the girls could hold the babies because the boys would apparently drop them.

Jace defended his fellow men, "But I held them and they didn't drop."

"Yes I know, otherwise you'd be suffering themes painful death. Plus you are their dad and they aren't, so yes they may be careful but there still is a risk that they will drop them. So I still am with my decision, unless of course you're the one who wants to get pregnant and give birth?"

"You know what, I think I changed my mind."

"Good."

"Oh my Angel, they're so cute!" All the girls and Magnus squealed as soon as they saw the newborns

"I know right!" Clary squealed as well, loving the attention on her kids.

The boys, except for Magnus, were fed up with all the squealing, "Okay guys we get it, they're so cute. You can stop now."

The Jace added, "Plus they've got my looks." He was right.  They were identical twins, with Jace's hair, and face but with Clary's eyes and aura of innocence. They were wearing hospital caps and the onesie that said: Womb Mates.

"UGH! Jace, it's your turn find out what they need," Clary groaned and went back to sleep.

Jace also groaned, it was the twins fifth time crying and it still didn't even reach midnight. Then he rolled over and his foot accidentally collided with Jonathan's crib.

"Ooh, sh*t! Sorry Jon!"

But it only made Jonathan cry more, which provoked his sister to cry more and soon it was more of a crying madness than it already was.

When morning came, both Clary and Jace so were sleep deprived, that they couldn't even get enough energy to roll out of bed. When they realized their attempts were futile, Clary told Jace,

"Next time don't curse in front of our son."

"When did I?"

"When you hit Jonny's crib, you cursed. Next time be more careful."

"Oh yeah! Sorry, I was just really sleepy."

"No it's fine, we both were sleepy," Clary said, then rolled out of bed, making her foot collide with Amora's crib, "Ow, f*ck!"

Jace gave her a lopsided grin, "Now it's you who shouldn't swear," then broke out laughing at Clary's grumpy face. Pretty soon they were both laughing so hard, that people who passed by worried that whoever was in there had laughing gas in their room.

Okay, sorry for late update and bad chappie but I really didn't know what to write. Also anyone up for a Sizzy baby? I know it's a Clace's baby story, but there's no rule saying no Sizzy. Don't worry, Sizzy won't be the main thing maybe just a chapter or so.

Question of the day:

Q: what is your fav genre?

my answer: IDK, a lot actually. Maybe like action, mystery and adventure. And that list could go on, but just not bothered. LOL.