A surprise

this is really short but my last paragraph more than made up for it and NO amount of annoying me will do any good and somebody knows first hand that it will do way more harm on the face, PS I'm only talking to one person.

previously:

"Clarissa Fairchild, ever since I laid my eyes on you I had a crush on you. You were beautiful yet you had this witty vibe. I finally understood the difference between pretty and beautiful. So let me answer your previous question of get to the point," by now Clary was covering her face and crying, "I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and fighting for you, I want want to start a family together with you and only you. Now will you answer my question and do me the honor of becoming Clarissa Herondale?"

Clary just full out crying and said, "Yes."

"Really?"

Clary smirked through her tears and said, "What do you think you heard? Also, we don't have to wait too long to start a family."

Jace looked oblivious as he said, "Wha?" (sorry I just had to add that, there also shouldn't be a t at the end.)

"Jace I'm pregnant."

Jace just stared at her and sat down on the grass.

"Uh..  Jace?" She began to cry but not out of happiness. Then she waved a hand in front of her Fiancé's face,

"Earth to Jace? Jace! Jace you're ... not...going to...t..to reject me are you?"

Jace suddenly jumped, "Of course I'm not going to reject you and I'm not mad at you, why are you crying." Clary face-palmed mentally, boys.

"Jace I-"

"Wait you have my baby inside you?"

"Yes?"

Jace suddenly picked her up and swung her around, she cried out happily. Then he put the ring on her finger and spun her around some more.

"I'm going to be a dad! I'm going to be a dad! Wait, I gonna be a dad? Yes! I'm gonna be a dad! Thank you, Clary!" Then he put her gently on the floor and kissed her with his hands on her stomach

"Let's go tell everyone the great news shall we m'lady?" he said offering his arm to her once they finished kissing.

Clary giggled, "Why of course, dear sir." She then (why do I keep using THEN?)   linked her arm around his and went off into the darkness. (God thats so cliché but what ever.)

So that's that. Comment and vote on my story. ALSO I NEED THE GENDER/S AND NAME/S. Thank you