"don't rush into this fight carelessly" I scold him while I dodge the blade tooth "weren't you listening to Mandalay?! They're here because they're after you" I pointed.

I can see that face everywhere I can tell he's going berserk "telling us to engage then change their minds, I don't know how but I got the feeling this is Yagi's fault!" I can see his nerve mark showing "I don't care what anyone say" then he turn behind him then dodge the villain's attack.

I use my right side but that guy dodges it it's like he's use to the terrain "he's good moving in this terrain with his quirk" I said

"I see, he looks like a scrawny little side kick to me!" Bakugou barks "come on you bartard!" he just taunted

"meat, show me your exquisite flesh" the villain spoke

I saw Bakugou was about to use his quirk "we can't start fire because the flames will spread and everyone could die here, do you understand me!" I pointed

"yeah, I got it I'm not stupid!" Bakugou said

I look at the back I can still see poison 'even we retreat there's poison gas everywhere they're obviously trying to drive us into a corner' I thought then I remember Yuki 'Yuki please be safe.'

"what do you suggest we do?!" Bakugou ask

Yuki's POV

I kept running and running I need to get to Shoto and Bakugou, I can't use One for All for a while it will only worsen my condition once I fight.

Shoto and Bakugou are the second pair so they must be here somewhere it means I might find Shoji and Tokoyami here somewhere, suddenly I saw a fugure head straight to me...

Suddenly someone caught me

"Yagi, your condition is getting worse you should be in bed right now"

I open my eyes "Shoji?" I'm on his back then I saw his tentacle is cut off "what happened to you?!"

"when I was with Tokoyami a villain attacked us, Tokoyami tried defended me but instead the darkness took over" Shoji paused

My eyes widen as I realize "don't tell me?!"