𝑥𝑥𝑣. 𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

Start from the beginning

"From Saginaw? Couple hours."

"Drive faster."

✫☆✫

The impala cruises to a stop, Elena and the boys see emergency vehicles and someone on a stretcher being zipped into a body bag. They turn to each other in the car, Dean is concerned and Sam is upset. They get out.

Dean approaches the watching crowd. He spots a woman who was also in the crowd, "What happened?"

"Suicide. Can't believe it" the woman said.

Sam and Elena comes up behind and standing on the woman's other side.

"Did you know them?" Elena asks.

"Saw him in every Sunday at St Augustines. He always seemed, so normal. I guess you never know what's going on behind closed doors."

"Guess not." Dean says.

"How are they saying it happened?" Sam questions.

"I heard they found him in the garage, locked inside his car with the engine running."

"Do you know about what time they found him?"

"Oh it just happened about an hour or two ago. His poor family. I can't even imagine what they're going through."

A woman stands on the front step of the house, crying and leaning against a middle aged man. A young man stands behind them, looking distraught.

Sam watches, grimacing, then turns to walk away. Dean and Elena notice and follows him back to lean against the impala's bonnet.

"Sam we got here as fast we we could." Dean says.

"Not fast enough. It doesn't make any sense man. Why would I even have these premonitions if there wasn't a chance I could stop them from happening?"

"I don't know."

Sam shakes his head and sighing, "So what do you think killed him?"

"Maybe the guy just killed himself? Maybe there's nothing supernatural going on at all." Elena suggests.

"I watched it happen. He was murdered by something. I watched it trap him in the garage."

"What was it, a spirit, poltergeist, what?" Dean asks.

"I don't know what it was. I don't know why I'm having these dreams, I don't know what the hell is happening Dean."

Dean stares at Sam for a long moment.

"What?"

Dean shrugs, "Nothing. I'm just, I'm worried about you man."

"Well, don't look at me like that!"

Elena sighs knowing they are going to talk back to each other.

"I'm not looking at you like anything. Though I gotta say, you do look like crap."

"Nice. Thanks." Sam sarcastically says.