𝑥𝑥𝑖𝑖𝑖. 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽

Začít od začátku

Dean stays silent, staring straight ahead. Elena was not going to step in the conversation knowing she didn't know everything.

"Dean!"

"Yeah. Looks like." He continues staring ahead and put's his foot down. Sam does a resting face, shaking his head.

✫☆✫

Elena and the brothers enter a office.

"Jimmy, you're too close to this. Those guys were friends of yours. Again, Cassie, I'm very sorry for your loss." The mayor says, he leaves.

A woman, Cassie, sighs and turns around, looking straight at Dean.

Looking slightly apprehensive, Dean nods at her and grins.

"Dean."

"Hey Cassie." Dean greeted. They stare at each other for a long moment, not speaking. Sam and Elena watch.

Dean clears his throat, "This my brother Sam and uh our friend, Elena."

Cassie smiles at Sam and Elena, they return one of their own. Her gaze returns to Dean.

"Sorry bout your dad."

"Yeah. Me too."

Dean and Cassie keep staring at each other.

✫☆✫

At Cassie's place, Cassie carries in a tray of tea and cups, "My mothers in pretty bad shape. I've been staying with her. I wish she wouldn't go off by herself. She's been so nervous and frightened. She was worried about dad"

"Why?" Dean asked.

Cassie starts pouring tea, "He was scared. He was seeing things."

"Like what?"

"He swore he saw an awful-looking black truck following him."

"A truck. Who was the driver?" Elena asked.

"He didn't talk about a driver. Just the truck. He said it would appear and disappear. And, in the accident, Dad's car was dented, like it had been slammed into by something big."

Sam accepts the cup of tea, "Thanks. Now you're sure this dent wasn't there before?"

Dean looks at his cup of tea like it's a weird thing, and quickly deposits it on a side table.

"He sold cars. Always drove a new one. There wasn't a scratch on that thing. It had rained hard that night. There was mud everywhere. There was a distinct set of muddy tracks leading from dad's car leading right to the edge, where he went over."

Cassie bows her head, getting her emotions under control, "One set of tracks. His."

"The first was a friend of your fathers?" Dean questioned.

"Best friend. Clayton Soames. They owned the car dealership together. Same thing. Dent. No Tracks. And the cops said exactly what they said about dad. He lost control of his car."