Theme Song

It's gonna get a little weird,gonna get a little wild.I ain't from around here.I'm from another dimension

(We start as we saw the twins jumping out of bed in their clothes and down to the as they meet up with axel while running through th earth-ni they pass people who were involved with star and marco's pass like buff frog,mina,ludo,jackie,high magic council,eclipsa,globgor,moon,river, oscar,starfan 13,ponyhead,kelly,miss skullnick,alfonso,and ferguson.And as soon as they finished passing a portal appeared and sucked all of them in)

It's gonna get a little weird.Gonna have a good time.

(The three of them land in the gymnasium where all of the people looks at them.Pinkie pie then pulls out her party cannon that shot confetti everywhere which then changes as party decoration everywhere and they started partying.)

I ain't from round here.I'm from another wohoo..........Yea-ah.

(The three of them of them started running towards the gymnasium doors with the humane 7 following them as they opened the doors to the hallways they started running as background change with each problem they face.The first one being there a banner for the fall formal and sunset shimmer putting on the crown.The second one having the dazzlings performing on stage while a green mist appears on the crowd while across them the three and humane 7 is performing a song .The third one as the shadowbolt girls glaring competitively with the human and changing into a background of midnight sparkle surrounded by different portals.The 4th with camp everfree being surrounded by plants and (y/n) and the others ready to face gloria.)

I'm talking rainbows.I'm talking puppies.Puh-puh-puh-puh-puh-puh-puh-puuuhh

(They kept running until they are met with a silhouette of toffee.Everyone gets in a battle ready stance as the twins blast a magic attack at him.)

It's gonna get a little weird.Gonna get a little wild.I ain't from around here.I'm from another dimension.

(When the see empty darkness and the twins and axel fell from above.With the twins landing perfectly and axel falling on his back.The twins then helped him up.And they high fived as soon as their hands connect light comes out of it and illuminates the darkness and we could see their friends and families from the two different dimensions looking at them.And the two then aimed their respective right and left hand at the screen and fires a magic blast forming the title of the story)