fourteen

(this chapter is mostly gonna be Miu and Kaede confronting Tsumugi, lol.)

"AND WHAT REASON DID YOU HAVE TO LOOK LIKE A F**KIN' CHUCK E. CHEESE, TAKIN' A SELFIE WITH KIRUMI'S DEAD BODY?" Miu yelled at Tsumugi.

"I... don't know what you're talking about," Tsumugi said.

"LIKE HELL YOU DON'T!"

"Seriously! I don't get it! Where's your proof?"

"Miu, calm down. Tsumugi, stay put. I'll be back." I said, going to retrieve the camera. "And Miu, please, behave."

"Okay, MOM." Miu groaned.

This entire situation was so awful. Tsumugi kept denying it, and it made me think she was overall a terrible person.

When I returned with the camera, Tsumugi snatched it, but still letting Miu and I look over her shoulder.

"W-What?" Miu stuttered.

"What? What happened?" I asked her.

"It's....gone. The picture. It's gone." she said, barely being able to keep her cool.

"I already told you, I have no idea what's going on.." Tsumugi answered.

"No, that's wrong!"

"Tsumugi, you said earlier, 'where's your proof?' as if you knew there was something wrong. You knew there was a picture, and you chose your words wrong. You knew it existed. You wouldn't have said that if you truly didn't know what we were talking about." I explained.

"I..Wh.." Tsumugi couldn't find the words.

"Oh yeah, that's right!" Miu agreed. "So, Tsumugi, what the F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Miu went straight back to yelling.

"You... are...." Tsumugi started...

"A sad exception for a contestant."

And with that, Miu was laying there, bleeding out of her head. Tsumugi hit her with the camera. Hard.

"Oh my god! M-Miu!" I panicked, crouching down next to Miu. "What the heck did you do, you.... rat?!" I screamed at Tsumugi.

"Just my job~" she said.

Suddenly, Shuichi and Kokichi burst through the door. "Kaede, we heard yelling? What's wro-" Shuichi stopped. He caught sight of Miu.

"Miu?! Kaede, what happened?" Kokichi asked.

"I... Tsumugi... she..." I couldn't speak.

"Say it. I dare you." Tsumugi whispered to me.

"TSUMUGI HIT HER!" I blurted out.

Tsumugi scoffed and turned to Shuichi.

"Are you really going to believe her? I saw it with my own eyes, Kaede killed her! She-"

"Hold on a minute." Shuichi said. "Killed? No body discovery announcement has gone off yet. And, 3 or more people have seen it. That means she's not dead."

"S-So?" Tsumugi said.

"If you said 'killed', you assumed she was dead, correct?"

"Um, well, yeah! I saw it with my own eyes! Kaede-"

"You specifically said 'killed'. Like you planned it. Like you actually killed her." he said, confidently.

I gave him a thumbs-up.

"So, Tsumugi, it's obvious what happened here," Shuichi continued, "You were the 'murderer.' I suppose she isn't actually dead, but-"

"So, you finally figured me out, huh?" Tsumugi said. "Would've expected more from you, detective."

All at once, Tsumugi pressed a button and a large boulder fell on her and Miu's now-dead body.

"Holy shit!" Kokichi yelled.