chapter one ♛

aliyahs pov-
i woke up this friday morning to my window wide open, completely freezing.

"KAIRI" i yelled out my brothers name. it had to be him. it's always him.

he comes to my door and opens it, just barley coming in.

"whoo lia its cold in here, why's your window wide open??" he laughed, with his phone up.

"STOP recording me kai! and shut my fucking window"

"i'm not recording you it's facetime, bitch" he laughed and stuck his tongue out at me.

"hi aliyah" his phone said to me, in an all too familar voice. alejandro rosario.

"hi alex" i rolled my eyes and threw myself under my blanket.

"get ready for school lia!" my mom came up to my door. it was only 7 and we didn't have to be there till 8:30.

"it's only 7," i groaned, "and kairi opened my window last night."

"kai leave your sister alone. both of you get ready." she laughed and walked out.

"GOD BLESSED YOU WITH TWINS!" kairi yelled at my mom.

"YOU'RE BOTH A CURSE" she jokingly laughed and walked away.

"shut my window ass hat." i gave kairi a glare.
-
while i was getting ready, a text message popped up on my phone.

slatt gang

mattia polibo- goodmorning fuckers
alvaro roman- hello
aliyah cosentino- it's too early for you assholes.
alejandro rosario- but you don't even mean that
kairi cosentino- GAME DAY
mattia- GAME DAY GAME DAY
alvaro- SLATTTT GAME DAY
alejandro- GAME. FUCKIN. DAY.
aliyah- i genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, hope y'all fuckin lose.
mattia- she dont mean that guys :,(
alejandro- nah bro i think she does :,(
-
i giggled a little at the messages before returning to my mirror. my hair was straightened, and i only put on mascara and a bit of concealer since the boys had a game and it was freezing outside.

i put on some leggings, white nike socks, my black hightop vans, and a soccer sweatshirt. i threw on my coat and grabbed my bag.

"ready? mattias mom is getting us." kairi said at my door.

i gave a simple nod and walked to the kitchen and got kairi and my lunch out of the fridge.

"here." i said and handed him the bag, yawning. i'm not a morning person, if you couldn't tell already.

we walked to the front door and waited for mattia & his mom to arrive.
-
it was now third period, history, i had this class with kai and the boys and natalie, one of my only girl friends.

i shut my locker after getting my history book out of it. i went to turn away from my locker, but someone stood infront of me. it was alejandro

"aliyah" alex smiled at me.

"alejandro." i smiled back.

"coming to the game?" he asked, putting his hand on the locker behind me. ever since i was little, alejandro constantly flirted with me. sometimes i entertain it, sometimes i don't.

"maybe, maybe not." i smirked.

"come on lia, don't you wanna come cheer me on?" he was closer now, my back was pressed to my locker and he was only an inch away from me.

"like i said, maybe i will be there." i winked and ducked under his arm, making my way to class. he stood there, clueless.

"hey lia." natalie said when i walked in.

"hi nat. you going to the gameee." i winked at her. she had a huge, and when i said huge i mean like very very huge, crush on mattia.

"i'm going!" this girl alexis smiled, a little too big.

"alexis shut up bro." i rolled my eyes. she's been on and off sleeping with my brother since last year. he wants her so bad but she just fucking keeps playing him. i don't like her and i have every right not to.

she simply just turned around.

at least it was the weekend after this bum school day.
-
slatt gang

kairi- party at max's tn whos down
mattia- shhhwordddd
alvaro- idk i kinda wanna just stay home
alejandro- he's tryna get that 1 mill. he dont have no time for us :,(
aliyah- i'm coming
alejandro- yea. me too!
mattia- yea alejandro we know why you wanna go
alejandro- bro what
kairi- why couldn't i be the cosentino you fell in love with :,(
alejandro- bro nobodys inlove yall are just cappin
aliyah cosentino left the chat
alejandro- mattia bro look what u did
mattia- somebody had to confess it
kairi- pls dont hook up w my sister tn
alvaro- can i
alejandro- alvaro fuck off
mattia- alvaro thats just outta pocket bro LMAO
kairi- no alvaro, knock it off
-
chapter 1
783 words
i hope people like this lol