Sharing her bed...

Ash's POV

Oh. I was going to have to share a bed with Serena. Well, this was the first time, I'm sure. This was weird.

"Ash? Are you sure you want to share a bed with me? I don't mind, I just want to know what your opinion on it is." She asked me. After she said that, my face felt warm and I thought 'why am I feeling like this. I don't care if I share a bed with Serena, we've been friends forever'. "Of course I don't mind, there's nothing wrong with it." I reply, I felt weird doing this, but it was fine. Only one night, no longer.

I ascended the stairs very slowly, I felt sick. I didn't tell Sere though, she didn't need to know.

I climbed into the bed whilst I waited for Serena to finish in the bathroom. I observed the room around me. It was bare; why? White walls, the bed and a desk was all that was in this barren room. I've been here before and I don't remember her room looking like this. Something was off.

Anyway, after I got that whole predicament about the room out of my mind, Serena walked in, ready for bed.

"Hey." Was all she said to me as she climbed into bed. She seemed to be... distressed about something. "Sere.." I started, sitting up in bed.
"Yeah?" she replied, still sounding very much awake.
"What's wrong?" I began, turning to face to her.
"Nothing, I'm fine. Really, don't worry about me." She replied, convincingly. I didn't believe it one bit.
"Oh come on, Serena. What's wrong. You can tell me."
"Okay fine. I don't like what's happened to my room." She said. She was hiding something, but wouldn't tell me, so I guess I had to just play along with what she said.
"Okay. I'm tired, goodnight Serena."
"Goodnight."

Serena's POV

He would eventually find out, I just can't tell him. I couldn't let him know about the whole Xerneas thing. If he finds out then good for him.

—————————20 mins later————————

Snoring. He finally fell asleep. Thank goodness. I could finally examine him without him noticing. His face looked bruised and hurt but asleep he looked as peaceful as ever. I didn't notice that he wasn't wearing a shirt at all, he was half naked. I examined his torso area and found there to be quite a few bruises however, yet again, I had no clue of why they would be there, apart from if he got them from when he jumped.

I had to put that out of my mind. The whole suicide situation. I couldn't bare with it in my mind.

Before I fell asleep, I very peacefully stroked Ash's hair. I don't know why I did this, but it comforted me.

I leant in for a kiss on his forehead. I don't know why I did. We were meant to be friends, not lovers. As I did... one brown eye opened at me.

;)