It..

Hello again. Song centred to Serena!

Serena's POV

I hit Miette. I ran, that's all I remember before I saw it... It was weird, shaped like a tree. Little did I know I would see it the whole way...

What was it? I heard voices in my head  "Serena, run away, nobody has to know who you are, you can restart your life.." it calmly whispered in my ear. "No! I have to go, just keep my life the same. No one will know where I am!" I held my head. "It will benefit you, I promise.." I chose to listen the voice.

I ran with new strength. Out of school, out of my life. Until I reached the forest. "You will find a tree in there shaped like an X. I need a humans tears to bring me to life. Find that tree and cry onto it.."
What was this 'thing' asking me to do? Cry on it? I could feel the tears already rolling down my face. I walked into the forest...

Ash's POV

Where was Serena? It's been 3 hours since the end of school, and she still hasn't came to see me yet. I've texted her and no reply. What has happened to her?

Serena's POV

I couldn't do this. I found the tree, and knelt down to it. I started balling my eyes out. I was thinking about Ash. I loved him. Now I know, I did. A burst of green spores shot out of the tree and it turned into a Pokemon. It was Xerneas! What was it doing here?

Hehe the cliffhanger