Serena's death...

Serena's POV

I braced myself to jump off of the building, to join him. I shut my eyes and inched forward; I wasn't afraid of heights, I just wanted to kill myself the same way Ash did, so I could join him. I could feel my toes dangling off of the edge. I could here the screams below me, a massive crowd formed just to watch mr die. I don't blame them. After all I was the stupid loser girl. This was for them. Miette and Calem. They wanted both Ash and me to be dead, they were getting their wish. Only my heel was on the building now. I prepared to jump.

"Serena?" it was Ash. I turned around to see no one there. Xerneas playing tricks on me, seeing me suffer. Now I really was gonna jump. Why shouldn't I?

'Serena'. It was Xerneas talking to me.
"What do you want, you demon!" I replied, knowing anything that I did wouldn't help bring him back.

One, two, three: the amount of steps I needed to take to end it all. And I was actually considering it.

"Serena?"

"A-Ash?"

I turned around, and that time.. it was Ash. I sprinted right at him and wrapped him very tight in an embrace.

"You." "You were dead!" I didn't care that he wasn't dead, I was just glad I had my best friend back.

"Let me tell you about it. I woke up in a morgue. You wouldn't get it."

"What? Please do tell me!" I replied. "First, let's get off of this building."

We were escorted off of the building by security that rushed up to well obviously stop me from killing my self. Once we got down to the bottom we were greeted by the police. Apparently I was trespassing, which I can understand. I got let off with a warning this time but next time I 'wouldn't get so lucky'.

We were walking home. "So tell me about this morgue, Ketchum!" I wanted to know about how he ended up in a morgue. "Well, great people you know. The toe tags really helped me know who they were." He replied.
"Morbid." I replied, I guess I didn't get the joke, as I've never been in a morgue.

"I'm joking Sere, really. I was in a morgue though, about to be cremated."

We walked home, laughing and talking about Ash's dieners.

He decided to stay around mine for the night, as he didn't want to give his mom a heart attack. She still thought he was dead. Ash would surprise her tomorrow morning.

We arrived at mine and... the spare room was taken.

"I'm sorry Serena, I wasn't expecting Ash to live and especially wasn't expecting him to turn up here. You'll have to share your bed, sorry." was my mother's reply when I asked her about it.

I wasn't too excited about sharing a bed with Ash, but it couldn't be too bad, right?

100% a part out tomorrow, dw