Miette And Calem.

Meet Miette And Calem, two of the most popular and most dumb people of the school.
They always seem to think they can get away with everything, but they'll just see...

Miette' s POV

After shouting at Serena, I look at Calem, worried. I'm guessing he got hit pretty hard by him.. "Hey Miette!" Serena shouted, seeming awfully close. I looked up and saw her. "What do you want?!" I shouted, making a fist. "Nothing, just turn around.." She replied. I slowly turned around and then he was there. Professor Oak. Headmaster of school. "Miette! What did you do to him!" He yelled at me, storming towards me. Serena was gone by that time. "I promise you it wasn't me! It was Ash!" I shouted at him.

"Ash wouldn't do that, follow me Miette." Professor Oak, explained, signalling for me to follow him. I headed towards him, silently sending out my Slurpuff. "Slurpuff, get him.." I whispered, pointing at Oak. Halfway through the attack, a Water Shuriken hit the move. "Trying to get Oak, Miette?" Ash shouted, looking at me. Professor Oak, slowly turned around. "Miette!" He shouted. I was already gone, but I heard him say faintly, "Thank you Ash!"

I ran and ran, until I couldn't, I came across many people, I just wanted to get away from Oak, from everyone.. I just couldn't be near anyone anymore. If everyone found out I'd try to attack Oak and Ash saved him, I wouldn't be Queen! And Calem wouldn't be King. "Oh hey Miette.." I turned around to see Serena.

Calem's POV

I woke up to see there was no one around me. I stood up. I looked around and saw Serena walking away from Miette. "Perfect timing..." I mumbled, walking up to her. "Hey, I'm really sorry about earlier, and I was just wondering if we could be friends again?" I asked, looking at her. I knew we were never friends, but worth a try, isn't it.

"You really think I'll be friends with you Calem? After what you did to me?" She snapped and I looked hurtful. No matter what, she wasn't giving me a chance to prove myself. "Sorry, Serena." I mumbled. That was the first time I'd said sorry to anyone in a while. "Calem, it's a no, I'm sorry.." She replied, walking away. It was worth a try. I followed Miette. "Calem?" She whispered, seeing me. She didn't sound so good, she didn't have her friends or anything. "What happened?" I replied, in a low voice. "He's what's happened!" She replied, pointing at Ash and Professor Oak.

Ash's POV

"Thanks Ash! You really helped me back there, so I reward you this Pokemon!" He exclaimed, happily handing me a Pokeball. I sent the Pokemon out. I stood in awe of what it was. It was a Celebi. "Wow Professor, I don't think I deserve this!" I said, handing him the Pokeball back. "Don't be so silly, of course you do!" He replied. I was amazed. I walked off we my new Celebi. I made sure to put it back in the Pokeball. I met up with Serena after school. "What are we doing now Ash?" She asked, looking at me.