🛍💎Vegas Girl🛍💎

I hope you enjoy this imagine and react to the video too.

Your POV

You are at a club on a date with your douche boyfriend name Jeff is alcoholic and flirts around women like a player. You were bored and sad that tonight's date night was miserable for you. That was when you saw a guy with slim black hair, light skin tone, brown eyes, and wore an expensive black tuxedo with black slacks.

"Hey, pretty girl. Why the long face?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm here on a date with my boyfriend." You replied in a blunt tone.

"Your boyfriend? Where is he?" He asked.

You pointed over to the dancefloor to see him dancing with a blond chick and he seems to be enjoying it. Sadly you were left alone not having any fun.

"What a douche." He muttered.

"Yeah, I know." You mumbled.

"If I were you I would leave him. He isn't good enough for you." The man said.

"I'm thinking about it." 

"Well, tonight is the perfect night to do it." He grinned.

"What's your name?" You asked.

"Jesse Katsopolis. You pretty girl?" 

"Y/N L/N." 

"You looking very beautiful tonight almost like a vegas girl walking around the city lights." He winked.

"Same with you handsome." 

"HEY! Hey pal what are you doing messing with my girl?" Jeff asked breaking in between you too.

"Jeff, you were over there dancing with that b*tch on the dancefloor and all of a sudden you come back to get me? Please." You scoffed.

"You were drinking on the bar," Jeff remarked.

"So? I wanted a drink before I got on the dancefloor and this always happens when we go out. I'm not going to be put up with it anymore so I'm calling off our relationship." 

"I'm not letting it end," Jeff mumbled.

"Hey, she says that she doesn't want to be with you. Let her go, bud." Jesse said.

"Who do you think you are? I'm her boyfriend not you ya little sh*t." Jeff said.

"Correction ex-boyfriend." You said.

"Yeah, get lost or I'll be glad to get you out of here. Would you like that?"

Jeff wasn't taking any chances to fight with Jesse as he walked away from the two of you. Jesse lends out a hand and said, "Now, may I have this dance?" 

"Absolutely~" You grinned.

Au: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated this book for a while since there have been some changes on my account featuring new stories and mental problems lately.