💢Hair Problem💢

You live with the Tanner family after Mr.Tanners wife pasted and you've been a member of the family since then.

"Jesse calm down it's not that bad." Danny tried to calm Jess as he was cross with him.

"Not that bad? My hair looks like Prince as if he ruffled his own hair to get all the rage out of him. "Jesse snapped.

"What's wrong Jess?" You asked him as he turned around to face you.

"Tell Mr. Ruin Hairstylist that I have this hair problem on me." He retort.

"He's upset that I ruin his smooth hair to make it seem like a avalanche." Danny explained as Jesse glared at him.

"Yeah and now I'm never showing my face again." He said in devastation.

"Cheer up Jess. If you want I could fix it for you since the bad hairstylist won't give you the Elvis Presley look." You said as Danny stands there giving you a slight glare.

"Well....i'll give you one chance do my hair and if it's not perfect I'm calling a help center to take care of my hair." He said as you rolled your eyes playfully.

"Right let's get to fixing."

3 hours later...

You were finished with Jesse's hair and went back to living room where Danny, Joey, DJ, Baby Michelle, and Stephanie were.

"Presenting the hot, the handsome, and facial feature man.....Jesse!" You said as he walked in with his new hair style as the others applauded.

Jesse!" You said as he walked in with his new hair style as the others applauded

"Nice job________,he doesn't look like a mop anymore." Joey teased.

"Yeah, and Joey is about to get his butt kicked once I'm done showing off my looks." Jesse said as he waved his hair around.

"A thank you will be nice." You mumble.

"I told you thank you when we were in the bathroom. What is this? The Golden Girls?" He joked by kissed your cheek making your cheeks bright pink.