💋This Is What Makes Us Girls💋

Requested By: cloud9babyy

This is a chapter of you and Becky hanging out and this song above goes along with the story is based on the two of you. Please like and comment on this plz :D Enjoy!

You were hanging out with Jesse in the living room watching 'Good Times' when your cell phone rang and you answered it.

"Hello? Becky, how are you? I'm good. Do you want to hang out at the mall today? Ok...yeah...I'll be there soon. Bye." You hang up and Jesse looked over at you after you finished your conversation.

"Going to hang out with Becky, babe?" He asked.

"Yeah. Becky suggested we should hang out at the mall together." You replied getting up from off the couch and get your purse and put on your shoes. 

"Okay. You have fun and be back soon so we can have our little moment together." Jesse said with a slight grin on his face.

"Okay daddy~" You smiled making him form a huge smirk.

"Have fun." You both kissed before you left to hang out with Becky at the mall.

~Time Skip~

"Becky!" You squealed and hugged her tightly as the two of you broke out of the hug.

"Hi, how have you been? I heard that you and Jesse have been going out lately." She smiled.

"We're doing fine. How are you and Bobby?" You asked.

"We're doing just great. I thought it would be great if we could hang out together at the mall, go to the cafe and talk about how we're doing." Becky said.

"Fine by me Becks." You smiled as the two of you entered inside of the mall doing a little shopping spree to see what clothes, shoes, and accessories were on sale. An hour later, you both paid for your things and stopped by the cafe. 

"I cannot imagine if you and Jesse got married. I wonder what your kids would look like too." Becky giggled.

"Probably have the same sexy look as their father's perhaps." You chuckled.

"I'm glad that you came to spend some time with me, Y/N. It really means a lot to me since we've been distant a lot lately and haven't caught up with the things we wanted to do like back in high school." Becky smiled as you grinned remembering the good times you and Becky were so close together as teenagers and now are young adults.

"Me too." You smiled a little as Becky held your hand with a wide smile.

"Hey, if you and I could hang tomorrow...what do you say we bring over our girls to have the night of our lives?" She grinned mischievously making you form a happy smile.

"Sounds great. Where to?" You asked.

"How about we hang out at the club we used to have fun?" Becky suggested.

"Sure. I'll just tell Jesse we could-"

Becky stopped you and said, "No. Uh, l-let's just have the night of our lives tomorrow night." 

You gave her a look of concern and nodded, "Okay. Bye Becky and see you tomorrow." Once you left and drove back to Tanner's home. You were still thinking about Becky's night of fun at the club tomorrow night without telling Jesse about it. You shook it off and walked into the kitchen downstairs to see Jesse trying to record his new single.

"Hey, baby." You greeted as he stopped and looked over at you with a small smile.

"Hey, how was your day with Becky?" He asked.

"It was great and we caught up with some things we haven't shared for some time." You sighed.

Jesse nods and looked over at you to see that you were thinking about something. He asked, "Are you okay? Did something happened between you two?"

"No. I was just thinking about work is all. I have a lot of catching up today." You lied to reassure him that you were not overthinking about sneaking out as you use to as a teenager.

"Ah, okay. I'm going to make dinner for everyone. Care to help?" He asked.

"I will." You said following him upstairs to prepare for dinner and who knows how you'll escape tonight if anyone is wide awake.

To Be Continued...

Want part 2?