😎When He Meet's Bendy😎

Jesse Pov

I was laying on the couch watching 'The Proud Family' when Y/N was carrying her purse and car keys in her hands.

"Where ya going babe?" I asked.

"I'm going to the store and i'll be back soon. Could you hang up that picture frame for me. Thanks. Love you." She pecked my cheek before leaving the house letting me watch the finishing episode of the show as I got up to walk upstairs and look around for the picture frame. 

The picture frame was leaning against the dresser as I took a look at it to see a little cartoon character that was looking at with a happy smile grinning too hard into my soul, a tight white tie, white gloves looking like he was in a strangling motion, and a black shiny boots. Something about this picture is way off, but if Y/N wants to hang it up he better not smile right at my direction when I sleep tonight. I wen to go grab a hammer, a nail, and measuring tape to put the picture on the wall. 

"Alright, let's get you on this here wall." I said not hearing anyone behind me as I grabbed the nail to bang it into the wall as I grabbed the picture frame and was about to put on the wall when something hit me behind the head.

I looked up with a blurry vision to see a guy in a overalls, his skin was completely black with ink (No racial) and he had that same smiley face like that cartoon character only except it was a mask. He was staring down at me hold a brick in his hand and whispered, "Rest your head...it's time for bed." That's when I blacked out.

I opened my eyes to find myself somewhere in a abandon work shop it would seem like and there were a lot of unfamiliar things about this place. Where am I!? Why did I get myself kidnapped!? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT OVER THERE!?! I looked over to see a dead man on a table strapped and his chest was cut opened. Who on earth did this to him? He was dead and I don't know who or what he was, but I looked over to my left to see that same cartoon creep smiling at me. If he don't get away from me with those black ugs and demonic smile of his too. 

"I need to get out of here." I said as I walked around the place to search for an exit. Until I came across a border that was blocked off and a machine was inside. What? 

"Anybody in there?" I called out as I walked up close to see what was in there. That's when that cartoon figure that I was supposed to hammer on the wall was most likely alive right now. He appeared in front of me covered in ink as he broke through the border and I quickly ran away for my life. I then noticed an exit sign as I hurried over to get out of this place,but I felled down a long fall and bumped my head.

BATIM: Build Our Machine 

(Watch the video and image Jesse running around in this)

I woke up to find myself on the floor and notice a broken flower pot beside me. I groan as I got up and looked around the bedroom to see that same picture of that cartoon who was name Bendy after that horrifying nightmare of being chased around by him. 

"Jesse? I'm back and-you haven't hung the picture yet?" Y/N asked.

"Uh, babe? I just want to tell you about this picture, that it is...not so beautiful. It looks very...terrifying." I tried tell her about how I dislike the picture as Y/N hugs me.

"If you don't like it i'll go buy another one and return this one back to store tomorrow." She said. 

'YES!' I thought.

"Come on, you were running around the store all day. I'll make dinner tonight." I said as we left together happily.

Against the wall, the picture frame of Bendy somehow magically came to life as the Bendy figured winked at us. 

I know that this may be a little weird in this chapter. I know you're like why is Bendy involved with Jesse? I decided to make it happen, okay? I like how Jesse was joking on Bendy a little tho. Hope you enjoyed it. BYE!