💗Flirting💗

This is for: MikeNTheHood

You were going on your first date wearing:

Your date was name Jesse and he was on his way to pick you up at your place

Your date was name Jesse and he was on his way to pick you up at your place. It was now 7 a.m. and he has arrived dressed up like:

"Hi Jesse, you look very nice with your fresh suit on

"Hi Jesse, you look very nice with your fresh suit on. "You said.

"Thanks beautiful. Here." He gave you a boutique of red roses and daisies.

"Oh thank you Jess." You hug him as he return it.

"Shall we go now." He insist as he lead  you out of the house and opens the door for you in his jeep as he was on the driver side and began to drive.

You two arrive at the Italian restaurant of romance.

Flirting session:

"So what do you like to do for fun?" He asked first.

"I love to read,dance, write, play basketball, and watch comedy + horror movies. " You replied.

"Who's your favorite music artist?"

"Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson."

"You sure got a nice shape for that dress _______." He compliment as you smiled.

"Oh why thank you Jesse. Not to mention your handsome facial feature." You compliment.

"Your (e/c) is beautiful. It's like I'm picturing myself in a field of flowers, trees, a beautiful sunlight, and a fresh breeze."

"You mean the park down Trostville."

(Au:You know during on Full House people are laughing at the actors and actresses lines to get the other person's reaction. Just pretend because it's going to be happening in the other chapters)

After the flirting session you both did was over the food was brought over. Later on, you both kept talking and laughing about your silly past as it came to a close when he drove you home and walked you up the doorstep.

"I have fun tonight Jesse. Thanks for asking me out." You said.

"Sure thing beautiful. "

"One more thing."

Jesse looks at you confused and then earns a kiss on his lips from you as he kissed back. When you both let go Jesse said, " Have Mercy."

"Goodnight Jesse, love ya."  You said.

"Love you too."He said.