😾Wolf Man😾

It was one crazy night and Uncle Jesse let little Stephanie watch a scary movie with DJ and Kimberley.

"Who let Stephanie watch that movie?" Danny demanded.

You all looked over at Jesse who just enter the kitchen with a messy hair.

"What? Did enter something important?" He asked.

"Jess, why did you let Steph watch that scary movie?" You asked him in a strict tone.

"She wanted to watch it and DJ wouldn't let her." He explained.

"Alright than wolf man, you've gotta fix this tonight for scaring the little one." Danny said.

"What are you gonna do? Ground me?" Jesse asked sarcastic.

"Maybe." Danny said as Jesse looks at his niece.

"Oh Stephanie, I didn't mean to scare you hun. Tell ya what? How about we have a sleepover in my room and try to fall asleep by telling each other somethings that no one won't know." Jesse suggested.

"Ahem!" Danny clears his throat to get his attention.

"Unless daddy wants to know too."

"Ahem!" Joey clears his throat to get his attention.

"Unless Joey wants to know too."

You all smiled at the scene and went back to bed but you were stop by Jesse.

"Babe, you're going to come and join us." Jesse said.

"Alright I'll join you. Rude Boy ." You said as he chuckles.

"I'm you're rude boy. " He mocked as the three of you cuddled up together and had a very special night.