🎃IT🎃

Ooh! Double update It! You all probably never thought of that. Enjoy!

Tonight you were going with your boyfriend Jesse to the movies to see 'It'. Your friend Michael took his girl out to see it and he told you,"It wasn't fun."😨😨😨😨😨

You decide to go see if it was scary for you and for Jesse he thinks it is probably a kids movie instead.

"_____, are you sure you wanna go see this movie? It's not even the type of movie to watch these horror days." He looked at the clown poster.

"C'mon Jess! I have to see it or spoilers will be around telling me what happened." You protest.

"Ugh, fine. Don't expect me to look around in your room for clowns." He said as you giggled.

Once you paid both tickets the two of you went inside and enjoy the movie.

Time skip

Once the movie was over Jesse came out of the theater with his facial expression like:

"What?" You look at him confused.

"If they ever create a second movie of 'It', I swear I'll beat down that clown if it comes near. Even if I see a SINGLE one!" He proposed.

That's when a clown came up to you two and said, "Hello!"

"That's IT!" Jesse started to chase the clown out the neighborhood which he was return back to you with a police man.

"Please help this man." He said.

"Oh I will." You assure him giving Jesse a smirk as he said,"I love you."

What do ya think? I try to find a shock or frighten facial expression of him. Until next time you guys!