😘Bad Boy😘

Hey guys! I've been thinking and basically I have came up with something that compares to Michael, Prince, Chris, and Blanket Imagines. What if we do a high school bad boy story? I know, that Uncle Jesse was like that in his younger age and lives with his brother, nieces, wife, and kids. Let's see how uncle Jesse is like in high school my kind of way.

Part 1

It was the first day of school in New York city and you're a freshman there. By any chance you'll meet the mean girls, jocks, bad boys, nerds, sexual harassment, and of course the bullies.

"_______! The bus is here!" Your mom yelled down stairs.

"Coming. "You respond as you got your bookbag and lunch box ready to go to high school.

"Now behave yourself and if you ever need me give me a call. Have fun on your first day." She said before pecking on your cheek after you left.

As you got on the bus of 123 you can see teenagers who were or weren't excited to go back to school. As you arrived on school campus you can see that there are a lot of students around here and not only can you see only that. They even have some of the things that interested you.

As you walked inside the building you bumped into a bad boy and he had the kind of attitude towards a woman, "Watch it."

You rolled your eyes and walked into the school building. A girl comes up with a smile on her face and said,"Hi I'm Kayla. Are you new here?"

"Yeah. I'm ______." You shook hands and Kayla decided to show you around the school.

Kayla took you to the principals office to get you're schedule and it turns out you both have the same class!😁😁😁

"Awesome! We're gonna be besties!" She squealed.

First period was History and the two of you walked into the classroom on time with the schedule so that you won't be tardy.

"Hello class my name is Mrs._______. I'll be your history teacher through you're first semester this year until you have you're second semester." An said.

Just then the boy you bumped into earlier when you've arrived just came to class 10 minutes late.

"Mr.Katsopolis, why are you 10 minutes late?" Your teacher asked him strictly.

"Oh no reason. I just had to check out the cheerleaders out on the football field." He snickered as some of the classmates giggled.

"Take your seat Mr.Katsopolis. " she ignored his behavior.

Once class began and went to second period, study hall and finally lunch has come. You sat with Kayla in the back of the room and thats when you saw HIM.

(Basically blue is my favorite color and you gotta admit he and Michael look great in blue

(Basically blue is my favorite color and you gotta admit he and Michael look great in blue.😉😉)

"What do you want cheep?" Kayla asked annoyed.

"Hey Kay, I see you've grown beautiful since we were in 6th grade." He said.

"How could I forget." She rolled her eyes up at him and his childhood memory coming back.

He then lays eyes on you and smirked.

"Can I help you? "You asked him uninterested.

"Yeah, what's you're name freshman?" He asked.

"The names ______ ______" you respond.

"How wise to meet you (nick name)." He joked.

"Don't call me that. Sniper." You came up with a nick name also as he chuckles.

"Hehe, you're funny. See ya around." He waved and walked away to join his bad boy group.

"Can you believe the nerve of that guy trying to intolerate us like that?" Kayla says disbelief.

"Yeah, no wonder the teachers and counclers don't like him from the actions he's in." You agreed with Kayla.

Lunch time was over and on with classes and let's not forget about homework.😩😩😩😧😧😧

On your way back home you decided to only hope that you can survive through the next day of school since Jesse Katsopolis decided to flirt around you all day.

Vote and comment on this and part 2 is on the way soon!