🐾Neko Uncle Jesse!?🐾

I've been a long time, huh? I have to do some other things too and I'll be back to do more Uncle Jesse. 

You were cautiously worried about Jesse he was acting weird lately. Why weird you ask? This morning he was awoken with a gasp and he wore a hoodie over his head all day without saying a word to anyone. Danny and Joey even got suspicious of his actions that they were wondering what could Jesse possibly be hiding? Another BAD haircut (Who's bad?)

The next day you decided to catch Jesse and see what he's hiding. There in the bathroom, the door was cracked halfway and you peeked to see Jesse removing the hoodie to see...CAT EARS!? Nani?

"Jesse?" You called as he immediately tried to pull the hoodie over his head and was too late.

"Oh, uh...Y/N. Babe, uh..." He was lost with words trying to make an excuse about what was happening.

"Baby, why didn't you tell me you were a cat?" You asked.

"I...I didn't want to tell you because  I was afraid you'll leave me and the others would make fun of me. I was born as a cat and I had hidden them ever since so no one would call me a freak." He said in a sad tone.

"I'm sure Michael Jackson would do the same thing too. You don't have to hide this from us and you can tell me anything that is bothering you and I'll listen." You smiled as he grinned a little.

His tail wrapped around your waist gently as he smiles down at you. "I love you. You know that, right?"

"I love you, too." You kissed.

"Did you ever wanted a pet cat?" He asked.

"Hm, yeah." You said.

"Good." He purred against your cheeks as you pet his soft cat ears.