33 | The Second Day

☆☆☆ Chapter 33 ☆☆☆

The Second Day

I woke up feelin' all of my muscles in sync with each other 'cuz of the spa yesterday, but I wanted more of the experience, and what better way to get it than taking a calm, bubbly bath?

I lit up some scented candles, went a little overboard with soap, and put on one of the face masks given to me by the spa. My last little touch was bringing Teresa's radio into the bathroom while she was still too busy snoring and dreaming 'bout somethin' nerdy to notice (I sneaked it in my bag before coming to the hotel, hopefully she'll never know).

While searching around in my bag for the radio and a pair of acceptable panties to wear, I found myself face-to-face with the pale blue envelope.

Yes, the one with the letter that Daniel had written for me under the influence of Deep Feelings and had begged for me to not read. Yes, the letter I got along with my elegant dress and maid uniform. Why the hell did I have it there? The answer's pretty simple: I knew I would miss him, so why not read something from him? Also, if Daniel doesn't know 'bout me reading it, he won't die from embarrassment, and I could imagine him being right next to me on such days like these when he's not around. It's a win-win situation!

With the tub warm and ready for me and a radio set to a station with sappy love songs, it was obviously the best moment for me to read it, anyway, so as soon as I sank my sexy bod into the water, I read his words:

I want to be your knight in shining armor── the one to guide you through both your everyday problems and problems that tear you apart from the inside. I want to save you just as much as you have saved me, and help you see just how great I can be for you. I love you Ane. You are without a doubt one of the people I hold dearest to my heart, and I hope that someday you will feel the same for me.

I've known you for so long, but in your eyes, though our time together has been short, many great memories between us are and will continue to be born. They will grow and develop into something more meaningful than their own individual selves by the time we're both sixty, looking back on our youth and spoiling our grandkids, if you open yourself up to me and give me a chance.

If there is ever a moment you may doubt the grace that is brought to this earth with all that thrives within your heart and mind, now is not the time.

You have always been a stubborn sweetheart no matter how sour you try to be.

If there is ever a moment you may doubt the grace that is brought to this earth with your beauty, now is not the time either.

I want to rub my face in your boobs, suck them a bit, squeeze them.

Gods you're so damn curvy and busty I just want to eat you up already, just thinking about you like this I──

Yes my dearest Ane, I want to share my life with you. It matters not how many years pass in between the times we share together, I will always be waiting for you right here for your answer. Regardless of the answer, I will always and forever love you.

I'm a tad bit horny. Okay, fine, I'm very horny, please help me, xoxo... xxx.

Welp, that answered one of Fiona's questions, if that's how he gets by just writing a heartfelt letter. I couldn't tell if I was disappointed, and neither couldn't I help but admit it was fairly sweet and perverse, just like Daniel── pretty fitting, honestly, with his cutesy fancy cursive and carnal, savage feelings.