She started looking at me confused with it making me feel a little uncomfortable

She started looking at me confused with it making me feel a little uncomfortable. "Uhh, don't worry about falling on me. Also, why are you staring at me?" "Those...ears." "My ears?" She starts moving her hands to my ears and starts rubbing them. "Oh my god, their so fluffy!" The girl smiles from ear to ear with her mouth going a mile a minute now. "Is this a cat quirk? How good is your hearing? Do you have claws and if you do, how sharp are they? Can you land on all fours like a cat? Also, what else can you do with your quirk that is cat related?" I start to feel a little uneasy until she notices what she was doing.

"Sorry about that, I get a little too excited sometimes and go into these mindless question rants." She starts to stand up and offers me her hand. "I'm Nejire Hado by the way. It's nice to meet you Mr. pretty kitty." 'Did I just get called a pretty kitty?' I take her hand to get on my feet before brushing the dust off me. "Izuku Midoriya, and I take no offense on the rambling. I thought it was kinda cute that your that curious." I smile at her with her face going red. "S-s-sorry, I didn't mean it that way. I just thought a healthy curiosity is nice and everything. Also, you smelled like a good person when I was able to smell your scent just now." "Wait, you can tell if someone is a good person just by their scent?" I nod at her with her eyes growing wide with more questions expected to come.

"Deku, get your ass in gear! Let her suck you off later so we can pass the exams." "Coming! I'm sorry well have to continue this later Hado." I started to run over to catch up with Kaachan and Ochako while waving back at Hado. "Good luck!" "Y-yeah, you too!" Once I catch up to them, Kaachan puts her arm around my neck and smiles at me. "Look at you getting a sexy girl like that on your own. How long is it gonna take to put this one under the sheets?" Me and Ochako begin to go red at this with her laughing. "K-K-Kaachan, that's not funny!" "Hahahaha! Relax man, I'm only teasing. But she would be an interesting one to see crawl on the floor with you on top of her." I try and keep the image out of my head before we reach the dividing road for us and Ochako. "Guess this is where we part, I'll see you two later." "Later." We wave goodbye before heading into the auditorium.

Once inside, we take our seats and wait a few minutes before Present Mic comes out to give us the practical guideline. "WHAT'S UP FOLKS, WELCOME TO THE UA ENTRANCE EXAMS! CAN I GET A YEAH!" Everyone remained silent enough for you to hear a pin drop. "WOW, TOUGH CROWD! ANYWAY, LETS GET ON WITH THE PRACTICAL GUIDELINE!" "Oh my god, it's Present Mic. I love his weekly radio show. It's so inspiring." I start fanboying as Kaachan starts to laugh a bit at me. "*snort* Your such a nerd. It's too adorable, hahaha." As Mic was explaining about the point robots, a boy with blue hair and glasses shot up with a question.

"Excuse me, but the information we were given told us of 4 robots instead of 3. If this is an error, it is unbecoming of a top tier school." He then turned to me and gave me a distant glare. "And you in the back. You have been talking up there for the entire time. It is annoying to everyone, please stop it." Kaachan started to get up to fight back. "I'm sorry, but why are you the one saying this? Out of everyone here, the boy down near the front is the only one speaking up about some guy he doesn't even know in the nosebleed section being too annoying. If you really wanted to be a hero, then shut the fuck up and ignore the people that are annoying like everyone else here!" Kaachan sat down and put her feet up after this ticked to no end.