Manik : "Nandini won't be here for the next few days, so she will be away and safe from Alya. I have to ensure her safety by the time she comes back."

       Manik didn't know that Alya had already made plans of getting Nandini killed, that too on the same night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Meanwhile, Abhi dropped Nandini at the bus stop. He made sure that Nandini had everything she wanted. He stayed with her till the bus started and then he left to go to Alya's house. How were Abhi or Nandini to know that Nandini's life was in danger? Nandini had no idea that her journey would lead her elsewhere, and not to her actual destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Cabir, Mukti and Dhruv were at Alya's house. They knew that Abhi would drop Nandini and come. Cabir called Manik. Manik had just got into his car, thinking of confronting Alya.

        Cabir : "Where are you? We are waiting for you and Abhi."

        Manik : "Why are you waiting for me?"

        Cabir : "Have you forgotten? We are hanging out at Alya's place."

        It was only then Manik realized that they were supposed to meet at Alya's house. He had been so engrossed in what he was doing, that he had forgotten about it completely. He didn't know that they all knew about Alya's deed already. Manik wasn't sure how to break the news to Fab3, especially Mukti.

        Manik wasn't in a position to think about what would follow after the revelation or how to handle the situation at that instant. So he decided to calm himself down first and think as to how to proceed further, before meeting his friends.

        Manik : "I was caught up with some important work, so I lost track of time. Don't wait for me, I will be a little late."

        Cabir : "If you ask me, there can't be anything more important than hanging out together. So tell me, what is your important work?"

        Manik : "Not now, I will tell later."

        Abhi reached Alya's house by then.

         Cabir : "Okay, try to be here soon. Abhi has also reached, so you are the only one left."

        Manik spoke to Abhi and he came to know that Abhi had dropped Nandini.

        After Cabir was done talking to Manik, Alya picked up all their phones.

        Alya : "Let me put them away. We don't want any distractions."

        Except Cabir, everyone was okay with it.

        Cabir : "You are doing injustice by calling my phone a distraction, it is my life."

        Mukti : "What is this new drama Cabir? Didn't we all part with it?"

       Cabir : "Your life is sitting next to you, so you are okay parting with the phone."

        Dhruv : "I thought that food is your life."

        Cabir : "That is one, this is another."