In Your Heart, There's A Beating Melody

A/N: Ugh. Why does it feel like every chapter I write feel so damn short?? But anyway, back with another chapter! 

Small head up, if you see this [♪♫♪] in this chapter, there's a certain song that you have to play in order to understand the scene a bit better. So for this one, I recommend playing the song, "The Heart Asks Pleasure First" by Michael Nyman when you get to that point.

~~

The morning light crept into the room while you slept under the thick covers on the large bed. For some reason, you felt...warmer than usual. Not to mention, your body is being smothered by something. A while later, you ease yourself out of your sleepy state, clutching onto the unknown loose fabrics in your hand. Hang on a sec. Something was telling you that you weren't alone. In fact, you weren't entire aware that you were huddled close to a certain thing. Or someone. Surely enough, you were pulled closer to the point where you were right against their body. This was enough to confirm your suspicions. Who's in your room with you right now? Who is the person snuggling up to you while you were asleep?

"Mmmm, darling..." they muttered in their sleep.

Wait. That voice. You knew who it belongs to, but that means...

...

Upon being fully awake, you slowly tilted your head up and without a doubt, Alastor was here in your room in your bed while he held you close to him. You could feel the blood drain from your face. Alastor is here. Actually here. However, you also remembered another thing. As in something you WEREN'T wearing at the time.

Oh. My god.

You let out a loud scream out of panic and embarrassment, causing Alastor to get awoken from his slumber abruptly. You frantically jumped out of bed (more so, tumbling out), away from the Radio Demon who was on the other side and somewhat confused by the series of events.

"Alastor, what the hell are you doing here?!" you yelled out, covering your chest with your arms. You were still in your stage outfit from the other night with a few traces of blood stained on your shorts. Now it's all coming back to you. When you redirected your attention to Alastor, he was already a few feet away from you. Your first response was to back away from him apprehensively. "S-stay away from me!!"

"Whatever is the matter, dear (Y/n)?" Alastor questioned as he slowly approached you. "I thought we were passed this by now."

"Passed what?!" you demanded. "Did you seriously think that I would forget about what you did to me?!" You wanted to cry again as you stared daggers at him, recalling the events of what happened in the dressing room. How you were willing to give yourself to Alastor just to end up becoming his thoroughly abused chew toy. Just when you were starting to trust him, he takes advantage of it. You weren't even sure if you want him to be anywhere near you.

"Let's be honest here; I never fully intended on hurting you in any way. Even though I was not expecting it to happen." You seriously didn't believe him. There was no way he did not fully intend on hurting you like that. Not in a way where he bit you to the point of passing out. You could still feel it; the stinging and piercing in your shoulder. You wanted to forget about it so much. That night in the dressing room shouldn't have happened. It never happened. As you repeated those words in your head, you wept silently to yourself and you turned your body away from the deer demon. "Darling..." he growled in an irritated manner.

"Don't call me that," you choked. "I don't even want to look at you or be in the same room as you. I let you have your way with me and this is the thanks I get..."

You felt hurt, scorned, betrayed. Alastor was a deceitful, manipulative liar. He only cares about what he wants and does everything in his power to get it. As long as the ends justify the means, nothing else matters.